• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Noopsyche Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamla

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Added my name to the Google Spread sheet
for 1 light, 1 controller and 1 mounting arm.

:)

let me know what the next steps are
Thax
kamla

Jonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
:mad: seems one of my lights are defective.
the plug on the light doesnt make proper contact. if you move it then it will flash on and off but its arcing in there and the wire gets warm. I tried the power supply in the other light and it was fine thinking it was that. but it seems to be the connector on my one light is bad

OP
OP
MSB123

MSB123

Someone out there put something smart here.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the plug on the light doesnt make proper contact. if you move it then it will flash on and off but its arcing in there and the wire gets warm. I tried the power supply in the other light and it was fine thinking it was that. but it seems to be the connector on my one light is bad
Call me.

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check your pm.
In the unfortunate instance that anyone has any problems their light rest assured that we will handle the issue fast! That's the great thing about having support here in the USA. :)

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You have to push the wires together really strong. Its a waterproof connection. Might help to twist the connection a bit as you push it in. Post a photo.

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you th8nk the price for this light is going to go up as it becomes more popular in the US?
Not if we have anything to do with it. The only thing that is ending is this sale and probably last major sale till next winter. One of this lights best points is the price and would be foolish to raise it :)

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you th8nk the price for this light is going to go up as it becomes more popular in the US?

I don't think so. As of now, the user interface does not come close to being comparable to other brands. Instructions are inadequate, no 0-10v or advanced programming, etc. Its closer to an ebay timed black-box than a smart light. A budget option.

COCOBBALL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my lights from the group buy! Thanks @Manose @MSB123

These lights were packed better than most fish ive gotten.
20190221_163307.jpeg

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think so. As of now, the user interface does not come close to being comparable to other brands. Instructions are inadequate, no 0-10v or advanced programming, etc. Its closer to an ebay timed black-box than a smart light. A budget option.

Actually, even though it doesn't have the advanced interface, it's closer to a hydra 26. I have a k7 and have messed with a 26.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back