Noopsyche Helpful Reefer Giveaway! Win a K7 Pro II LED Reef Light!!

MightyMO

"The Algae made me do it!!!"
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the noopsyche hybrid, the features on this fixture are really nice!!! And I'm partial because I will be going hybrid in the near future... (if the wife doesn't kill me first... lol)
Bonus entry

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best tip... since this is a lighting thread, some coral even SPS, like specific montipora, not only need the correct spectrum, but need a spot in the tank that may be actually directly shaded from the light. Only gathering the light reflected off the glass. So a high quality light with good spread is required.

Luckyduck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who did you order from and how much was the cost? I just emailed Daniel to see if the prize was claimed.
Scott Whitlow. I can put you in contact with him if you'd like. He's a distributor. He's knows the product very well. He sold me for sure, I'm switching from an AI Prime! $257 I believe with Tax and shipping. That includes the light, a mounting bracket arm and a controller. I'll be able to sell my Prime for probably close to $200 so I essentially paid $60 bucks extra. I'm pretty sure it's going to be well worth it!

Sebastiancrab

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scott Whitlow. I can put you in contact with him if you'd like. He's a distributor. He's knows the product very well. He sold me for sure, I'm switching from an AI Prime! $257 I believe with Tax and shipping. That includes the light, a mounting bracket arm and a controller. I'll be able to sell my Prime for probably close to $200 so I essentially paid $60 bucks extra. I'm pretty sure it's going to be well worth it!
Why are you buying the Noopsyche over the Prime?

Luckyduck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why are you buying the Noopsyche over the Prime?
Dana Riddle made a post comparing and showing the PAR levels on the Noopsyche. The results were unbelievable. Noopsyche will give much better light and color to the corals surprisingly. I was skeptical at first but after taking to the sales rep as well as a few people who had the Noopsyche I think I'm going to be very happy I made the switch. It has 13 diodes on two lenses (26 total) VS the 16 on one lense on the Prime. There is only one down side and that's that the Noopsyche does not have a moon light but I'll just buy a small one to mount to the underside. The app controller on the Prime was nice and made setup easy but once you set it up you shouldn't need to change it, ever. So it may take a little longer to set the Noopsyche spectrum up but once it's set it's set. I spoke with one user who switched from the Kessil to the Noopsyche and the difference in his coral color is astounding, he showed me before and after pictures. Apparently this light is one of if not the best out there. It has more PAR than a lot of the big brand lights on the market and there's studies to prove it.

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Prize has been claimed for this giveaway. Stay tuned for the next one! Coming shortly!

Elan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Piece of advice: a brief freshwater bath can go a long way before quarantine or as treatment. Make sure the water has no chlorine!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back