Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You aren’t kidding! That’s awesome!
Look at the pur numbers
mine1.jpg mine3.jpg mine4.jpg mine5.jpg mine6.jpg mine7.jpg mine8.jpg mine9.jpg mine11.jpg mine13.jpg mine14.jpg mine15.jpg mine16.jpg mine17.jpg

galantra

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are some great numbers, to be totally honest I wasn’t expecting numbers close if not similar to Radion.

Do these lights have additional function like dimming or preset light functions?

I been searching online for more info and not much there minus the prices of this being sold is not the same across the board , which makes me a bit worried

OP
OP
Manose

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are some great numbers, to be totally honest I wasn’t expecting numbers close if not similar to Radion.

Do these lights have additional function like dimming or preset light functions?

I been searching online for more info and not much there minus the prices of this being sold is not the same across the board , which makes me a bit worried
This light has an preset SPS, LPS and SPS/LPS (mixed reef) function. The pricing is set the same across the board as next week they will arrive at a new USA distributor and be exclusively sold through them at a set price.
This light is going to be a game changer for many current reef applications.

I am really liking today's post. So just how does one get there hands on these(3 to be exact)?
Next Thursday if all goes well the light will be sold in the USA so then you can get purchase them and get warranty support here instead of having to go through China. Noopsyche has went out of their way to answer all the questions we had for them not to mention all the wonderful suggestions made by many of a user.

A sea K

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This light has an preset SPS, LPS and SPS/LPS (mixed reef) function. The pricing is set the same across the board as next week they will arrive at a new USA distributor and be exclusively sold through them at a set price.
This light is going to be a game changer for many current reef applications.

Next Thursday if all goes well the light will be sold in the USA so then you can get purchase them and get warranty support here instead of having to go through China. Noopsyche has went out of their way to answer all the questions we had for them not to mention all the wonderful suggestions made by many of a user.
Excellent! Thanks Hillbilly for all your hard work!

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Wheeljack

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been keeping an eye on any mention of these lights since I'll be starting up my tank very soon. The more I see of them, the more I want them!

Anyway to mount these on a eurobraced tank? Or in a canopy?

Edit: Also, the tank is 5ftx2ftx2ft. Planning mostly softies/LPS with a few SPS once the system matures. Do you think 5 of these would work or 6?

Last edited:
Back