NOOPSYCHE LIGHT UP YOUR REEF GIVEAWAY

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To get this drawn, I would suggest PMing the OP. Staff may have been traveling after RAP Chicago which may have made the drawing date inopportune.

Last edited:

Dabcrusher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

1.jpg

Welcome to the LIGHT UP YOUR REEF GIVEAWAY
brought to you by Noopsyche and R2R!!

Noopsyche's Reef Lighting has become one of the popular reef lighting options for many members of our community here on Reef2Reef. Their K7 Pro II is their flagship light, and @noopsyche is giving you the chance to own one for FREE! You can check out @Dana Riddle's testing of the Noopsyche K7 Pro II HERE.

Check out the rules below and get your entries in NOW!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry:
Check out this thread about the K7 Pro II and tell us what you like most about this light.

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus #1:
Post a pic in this thread of your reef tank.
Bonus #2: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.
Bonus #3: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

One winner will be selected to receive:
  • One K7 ProII light
  • One K7 bracket
  • One K7 controller

3.JPG

4.JPG

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on October 21, 2019! (Last day to enter is October 20th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to @noopsyche for this awesome contest!

is this drawing today

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I love the customization options that the K7 Pro II has to offer! I also am impressed with the lighting suggestions that are tailored to individual coral needs given by the manufacturer.
Congratulations @Strawberry!! You are our winner for this giveaway!! PM me to claim your prize!!

*Winner has 72 hours to claim the prize or we will redraw for a new winner.

andywe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After reading about your light, I like the extensibility of the controller with it. It gives plenty of options, and combined with the 90 degree light cone allows for more precise distribution on the more common rectangular tank shapes. More fulfillment with less overlap. I also like the mounting system can adjust in a wide range.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back