Like this @noopsyche ?
00C9DC75-A05D-41F6-92B1-87D45EFA64D4.png
Right.

LowLi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
can you still enter if you already have noopsyches?

iTzJu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@noopsyche just wanted to confirm that my submission was acceptable. I know it was on two separate post and detailed 2 systems if you need me to report into one, let me know and if the facebook link worked for you or you need me to pm screenshot?

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@noopsyche just wanted to confirm that my submission was acceptable. I know it was on two separate post and detailed 2 systems if you need me to report into one, let me know and if the facebook link worked for you or you need me to pm screenshot?
Link or screenshot is ok.

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I switched to salt water at the beginning of this year. I am very eager to upgrade to a larger tank, but I'm trying to build up my knowledge before I make a major mistake with a larger tank. I have been having some issues with my coral dieing off all of a sudden. All my parameters seem to be decent, so I'm left wondering if it's a lighting issue. As soon as I feel more comfortable with all the things, I plan on upgrading to a larger DT. I'd love to kick this off by winning a nice light. :)

BTW, it is super sweet of ya'll to do another give away! Can't wait to see who the winners are and how much the new lights improve their set ups! :)

IMG_1717.jpg

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm definitely in!

Tank has been up since October 13, 2017. I run a pretty heavily modified Oceanic 29 Gallon Biocube. I've done the following: Custom OctoAquatics lid, Aquamaxx HOB 1.5 skimmer, upgraded return pump to a Sicce 3.0, updated the return nozzels to dual Random Flow Generators, upgraded lighting to AI Prime HD, and internal tank flow witha Nero 5. Down the road if I don't upgrade the tank I really want to add a sump.

I love my tank, and would love to eliminate those shadow spots that I currently have. I love your light, and really like how for the price it's a run for the money against the Hydra and dare I say, the Radions!

Would be happy to report and test like crazy this on my cube!

shot1.JPG

FB Entry

Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 5.53.57 PM.png

Last edited:

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it looks like I may have missed some things, and I'm also a bit confused. Not sure if the post got edited, but I'm going to re-do everything in this one post:

A: Tank has been up since October 13, 2017 (17 months)

B: Modified Oceanic 29 Gallon Biocube. I've done the following: Custom OctoAquatics lid, Aquamaxx HOB 1.5 skimmer, upgraded return pump to a Sicce 3.0, updated the return nozzels to dual Random Flow Generators, upgraded lighting to AI Prime HD, and internal tank flow witha Nero 5

C: Full view of the entire tank:
IMG_2494.JPG

D: Tank Dimensions: 15" deep, 18.5" wide, 16" tall

E: Here's the post shared to an aquarium related social media:
Screen Shot 2019-03-07 at 7.43.37 AM.png

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back