** Noopsyche LIGHTING UP YOUR REEF AGAIN Giveaway! 3 WINNERS!! **

R2R Articles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Noopsyche Giveaway.jpg

NOOPSYCHE is LIGHTING UP YOUR REEF AGAIN!!

And this time there are THREE WINNERS!!

I don't know if you've been following @noopsyche and their brand new K7 ProII reef light, but this one is making waves already in the reef community! You can check out @Dana Riddle's testing of the Noopsyche K7 ProII HERE. If you'd like to purchase one of these great lights, you can either check out the info in THIS THREAD or you can PM @noopsyche directly.

4114.jpg

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry (note that the entry is 2 parts):

1) Post a FTS (Full Tank Shot) Picture of your tank along with some brief info about your tank (size of your tank, how long it's been running, equipment list, etc.)
2) Share this giveaway on any social media platform (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any other platform of your choosing).

*Winning entry will be verified for having met both Official Entry requirements.

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus #1: Tag 1 R2R friend in this thread that you think should enter this giveaway. (You can tag a member by using the "@" symbol followed by their username.)
Bonus #2: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS:
This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

THREE winners will be selected to receive:
  • New lighting from Noopsyche for their whole tank (how many lights is on the size,type of coral,and density needed)
3.JPG

4.JPG

THREE Winners will be chosen via random draw from this thread on April 3, 2019! (Last day to enter is April 2nd.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to @noopsyche for this awesome contest!

Last edited by a moderator:

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, yes! It's that time to give away more lights:)

Participant requirements (restricted to REEF2REEF Members):
a. Write your tank up time(how long the tank has been going)
b. What equipment are you using now?
c. A full view picture of the tank
d. Tank size (Length*Width*Height)
e. Share this event to a aquarium related social media, and take a screenshot or write down your shared link.

Selected people shall record their coral growth for one month while updating at-least once a week.

We will choose 3 lucky people to receive new lighting for their whole tank(how many lights depend on the size,type of coral,and density needed)

Event end time: March 27, 2019, US Eastern Time.

Very generous and very cool! I know a number of people who could really benefit from this giveaway.

Reeferguy365

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A. Tank has been up for 2 years
B. Equipment I use sb reef, viparspectra and Bloom spec lights, for my return pump I use a current Marine DC pump, for my protein skimmer I have a skimz sm 201, for circulation I use 2 ice cap 3K gyres, for my sump I have a eshopps RS200 drilled and connected to a 30 gallon acrylic tank for extra space, and I use finnex titanium heaters two 300 watts
C. The tank is a 180 gallon 72×24×24
D.

View attachment 20190216_190923.jpg

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awe man. i'm setting up a grow room but i'm not quite "there" yet.

@Hubtech - So, do an entry anyway and explain. I know someone who was in a very similar boat for their last giveaway and got the lights!

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Now I feel a little silly. We have some lights to use temporarily. Dantimdad has really worked on his. Please withdraw our entry.

iTzJu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll put in my entry so I have been running a frag tank in preparation for my main display build. I'll provide the info for both. If I am selected to try out these lights I would use them on the current frag tank and then eventually move them over to the main build if the growth is proven to be great. I am mostly a SPS guy but have a few LPS and softies as well.

a. Current Tank 34 Gallon Deep Blue ~ 8 months
SCA 75 Gallon Tank - Work in Progress

b. 34 Gallon Deep Blue Frag Tank
Eshopps NANO Cube Sump
Eshopps S120 Skimmer
Korralin Calcium Reactor
2 x MP10
Jebao DC2500 Return
Aquatic T5 Hybrids with 2 XR15s Gen 3

New Build:
SCA 75 Gallon 36x24x20
FijiCube Fiji 15 Sump
Reef Octopus 110SSS Skimmer
Seapora CR1 Calcium Reactor
Wavereef Algae Reactor
2 x MP40 & MP10s
Jebao DC4000 Return Pump
Planning on Aquatic T5 Hybrid with 2 XR15 Gen 3 but would like to have enough coverage to remove the T5s if possible.

c. will post a picture later once i get a chance to take an updated photo.

d. 34 Gallon Deep Blue - 36x18x12
SCA 75 Gallon - 36x24x20

e. https://m.facebook.com/groups/198569827734068?view=permalink&id=280232432901140

Shared to my local reef club ~ if you can't access it let me know and will pm screenshot.

iTzJu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll put in my entry so I have been running a frag tank in preparation for my main display build. I'll provide the info for both. If I am selected to try out these lights I would use them on the current frag tank and then eventually move them over to the main build if the growth is proven to be great. I am mostly a SPS guy but have a few LPS and softies as well.

a. Current Tank 34 Gallon Deep Blue ~ 8 months
SCA 75 Gallon Tank - Work in Progress

b. 34 Gallon Deep Blue Frag Tank
Eshopps NANO Cube Sump
Eshopps S120 Skimmer
Korralin Calcium Reactor
2 x MP10
Jebao DC2500 Return
Aquatic T5 Hybrids with 2 XR15s Gen 3

New Build:
SCA 75 Gallon 36x24x20
FijiCube Fiji 15 Sump
Reef Octopus 110SSS Skimmer
Seapora CR1 Calcium Reactor
Wavereef Algae Reactor
2 x MP40 & MP10s
Jebao DC4000 Return Pump
Planning on Aquatic T5 Hybrid with 2 XR15 Gen 3 but would like to have enough coverage to remove the T5s if possible.

c. will post a picture later once i get a chance to take an updated photo.

d. 34 Gallon Deep Blue - 36x18x12
SCA 75 Gallon - 36x24x20

e. https://m.facebook.com/groups/198569827734068?view=permalink&id=280232432901140

Shared to my local reef club ~ if you can't access it let me know and will pm screenshot.

I couldn't edit my post but 34 gallon is below.

2JpErqX.jpg

no photos of the new build since, it's still a work in progress

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello guys, notice this rule:
e. Share this event to a aquarium related social media, and take a screenshot or write down your shared link.

Junkie

Addicted since 05'
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I such a generous offer! I would be stoked to be considered! So this tank has been up and running since 2009 (~10 years) and have been using two no name Chinese 120 watt non-dimable black box LEDs pretty much since it’s inception with two 39w ati blue+ t5s. Filtration is managed by an old but still kicking SWC extreme cone 160. No filter sock but I occasionally run carbon and phosgaurd. The tank itself is a 72g bowfront which is 48” long, 24” tall, at its center widest point measures 20”. The sump is aproxamatly 20g. For what it’s worth, the lights ive been using are way too powerful and pretty much fry all corals in the top half of the tank (as you can see in the pictures lol) most of my corals are growing but the colors leave much to be desired due to the lights being too intense. I would love to give some “modern” LEDs a try and see just what they’re capable of! Thanks for your consideration!
97EB8E89-2986-4612-811E-185AB168C3B4.jpeg

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/my-10-year-old-72-bow.562534/

Last edited:

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
4114.jpg

Participant requirements (restricted to REEF2REEF Members):
a. Write your tank up time(how long the tank has been going)
b. What equipment are you using now?
c. A full view picture of the tank
d. Tank size (Length*Width*Height)

Selected people shall record their coral growth for one month while updating at-least once a week.

We will choose 3 lucky people to receive new lighting for their whole tank(how many lights depend on the size,type of coral,and density needed)

Event end time: March 27, 2019, US Eastern Time.
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/noopsyche-k7-pro-ii-95w.506365/

Mal11224

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice offer. Not a lot of vendors do this.
A. 2 years running
B. I am using a 36" aquatic life hybrid with an AP700.
D. Tank is 70 gal, 36L X 23W X 18H
20190210_182018.jpeg

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%

Back