NOOPSYCHE'S BRAND NEW K7 V3 REEF LIGHT GIVEAWAY!!! Enter HERE!!!

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Am just getting ready to setup my first reef aquarium, a 40 breeder AIO. How many of these lights would I need? My 4 grandchildren who live with me are excited for this adventure!
A 40 should only need one of these. However, since it's a breeder two would provide better coverage. They'd probably need to be turned down quite a bit though.

astiesi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Returning to the hobby after 7+ years away. When I stepped away LED's were just becoming popular (I ran T5's). I would absolutely love to put this on the new tank as my first use of LED lighting to compare to what I was used to (T5's, MH, etc).

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dailt tag : unsure if meant to tag someone different each day or not ( i think so) so will tag @vetteguy53081 as been very helpful to me along with others which extremely grateful for advise and tips etc ^_^

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dailt tag : unsure if meant to tag someone different each day or not ( i think so) so will tag @vetteguy53081 as been very helpful to me along with others which extremely grateful for advise and tips etc ^_^
I believed it has to be a different person each day. ;Poto

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believed it has to be a different person each day. ;Poto
Ok great,thanks and makes sense as for us we want to win and for the company they want to advertise as much as possible so different person each day makes it worth while as nothing in this life is free right ^_^

Hulkwithin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really would love to win one of these. All though I would purchase 2 more so that it would cover my tank space which I'm about to get my NEW tank up and running. I bought a Neptunian M180 which is a 197 gallon system tank is 71" long. most of my equipment is from Neptune. I was thinking about the SKY from Neptune but if I win one I'm willing to go with three of this..

sideways

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow this is really awesome I’ve had my eye on a few lights and it’s hard to pull the trigger with how many great lights are out but this one seems to fit the build in every way and bonus I could win it! looks like my patients might be rewarded? Fingers crossed I win :-]
I have a nano with a ai prime but I want to start a bigger tank and the prime isn’t gona cut it plus I don’t want to take the nano tank down just to steal the light. Thanks for the chance to win this awesome light!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 168 62.2%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 70 25.9%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 93 34.4%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 46 17.0%
  • Other

Votes: 70 25.9%
Back