NOOPSYCHE'S BRAND NEW K7 V3 REEF LIGHT GIVEAWAY!!! Enter HERE!!!

rd62rdstr

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Noopsyche Giveaway V3 show off copy.jpeg

Woot!! Woot!! We're excited to celebrate with Noopsyche the launching of their brand new K7 V3 Reef Light!! Noopsyche's Reef Lighting has become one of the popular reef lighting options for many members of our community here on Reef2Reef, and we're sure that if you liked their K7 Pro II, you'll love the new K7 V3!! The best part is that we're celebrating by giving one lucky reefer a brand new K7 V3 for FREE!!!

Please see the rules below and get your entries in NOW!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry: Make a post in this thread telling us why you would be excited to win this light!!

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
If you already have a Noopsyche light, post a photo of it over your tank!
Bonus 2: Tag someone in this thread who you would be happy for if they won the light. Come on... Surely there's someone out there that you love enough to tag them! (You may tag 1 person per day for extra entries.)
Bonus 3: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 4: Join the Noopsyche Facebook group. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 5: Check out the K7 V3 at the Noopsyche USA website and tell us what you like most. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 6: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

One winner will be selected to receive:
  • One K7 V3 light
  • One K7 bracket
  • One K7 controller
K7V3 light.jpg

K7V3 mount.jpg

K7V3 spectrum.jpeg

K7V3 schematic.jpeg

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on September 27, 2021! (Last day to enter is September 26th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Please read our general R2R giveaway guidelines/disclaimers HERE!

Thanks again to @noopsyche for this awesome contest!

#r2rgiveaway
I would love to win this light as I am new to saltwater and reefing. I am putting together my first tank and this would be a great beginning to my new adventure!

Sharkbait19

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Daily tag @Sharkbait19
I don't think I ever seen him enter a contest?
Thanks for the tag!! The truth is, I really should enter these contests more often, but always forget to! There’s certainly nothing wrong with winning free stuff lol!

And especially such an amazing light!! I could really use an upgrade from my stock Fluval lights, and I’m sure my corals would appreciate it too, so count me in for sure!!

AcanSkywalker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love to own any one of these lights, especially their 48" T-5 LED combo, which I believe make for the best coral growth lights around. I've been collecting everything needed for what will certainly be my final build, though I still need good lighting, live sand, and the inhabitants for what will God willing be an awesome all symbiotic relationships based tank!

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.5%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 33 16.5%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 36 18.0%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 99 49.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.5%
Back