Noopsyche's Halloween Giveaway!! Join the spooky fun and WIN a light for your reef!!

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 6a: Updated my build thread!

FYI, I see a big square box at my door, which I strongly suspect is a new IM Nuvo 10 gallon AIO that I asked my wife to get me for Xmas to set up an Office Nano--I know, I know! "Joe, you don't even have your first fish in your first tank yet!". Well, best to get a head start on that second one, right? I think it's going to need a good light to wow the co-workers!
Bonus 6b: Updated my build thread!

Victory652

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry: Halloween families costume this year

Attachments

• image000000_03.jpg
    image000000_03.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 31

joefeets1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Noopsyche Halloween21.jpg

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! CELEBRATE SPOOKINESS with NOOPSYCHE and REEF2REEF and you could win one of Noopsyche's brand new K7 V3 Reef Lights! Noopsyche's Reef Lighting has become one of the popular reef lighting options for many members of our community here on Reef2Reef, and we're sure that if you liked their K7 Pro II, you'll love the new K7 V3!! The best part is that we're giving one lucky reefer a brand new K7 V3 for FREE!!!

Please see the rules below and get your entries in NOW!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry: Check out the K7 V3 at the Noopsyche website and tell us what you like most. CLICK HERE!

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Post a photo of your tank with Halloween decor.
Bonus 2: Check out our Reef-themed Pumpkin Carving Contest thread and let us know in this thread what kind of pumpkin carving you might enter.
Bonus 3: Post a photo of you, your kids, or even your pets showing off your Halloween costume!!
Bonus 4: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 5: Join the Noopsyche Facebook group. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 6: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

One winner will be selected to receive:
  • One K7 V3 light
  • One K7 bracket
  • One K7 controller
K7V3 light.jpg

K7V3 mount.jpg

K7V3 spectrum.jpeg

K7V3 schematic.jpeg

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on November 1, 2021! (Last day to enter is October 31st.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Please read our general R2R giveaway guidelines/disclaimers HERE!

Thanks again to @noopsyche for this awesome contest!

#r2rgiveaway
I like that it supplies light to corals I also like the size and design of the light. Seems like an all around great light (and the price is nice too)

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Build thread update

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back