Noopsyche's Halloween Giveaway!! Join the spooky fun and WIN a light for your reef!!

Rick's Reviews

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Noopsyche Halloween21.jpg

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! CELEBRATE SPOOKINESS with NOOPSYCHE and REEF2REEF and you could win one of Noopsyche's brand new K7 V3 Reef Lights! Noopsyche's Reef Lighting has become one of the popular reef lighting options for many members of our community here on Reef2Reef, and we're sure that if you liked their K7 Pro II, you'll love the new K7 V3!! The best part is that we're giving one lucky reefer a brand new K7 V3 for FREE!!!

Please see the rules below and get your entries in NOW!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry: Check out the K7 V3 at the Noopsyche website and tell us what you like most. CLICK HERE!

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Post a photo of your tank with Halloween decor.
Bonus 2: Check out our Reef-themed Pumpkin Carving Contest thread and let us know in this thread what kind of pumpkin carving you might enter.
Bonus 3: Post a photo of you, your kids, or even your pets showing off your Halloween costume!!
Bonus 4: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 5: Join the Noopsyche Facebook group. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 6: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

One winner will be selected to receive:
  • One K7 V3 light
  • One K7 bracket
  • One K7 controller
K7V3 light.jpg

K7V3 mount.jpg

K7V3 spectrum.jpeg

K7V3 schematic.jpeg

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on November 1, 2021! (Last day to enter is October 31st.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Please read our general R2R giveaway guidelines/disclaimers HERE!

Thanks again to @noopsyche for this awesome contest!

#r2rgiveaway
Wow, I will enter this as for free but honestly I would avoid as parimaters for a light will burn your corals to death or starve them of light?

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wow, I will enter this as for free but honestly I would avoid as parimaters for a light will burn your corals to death or starve them of light?
If you wouldn't use the light, don't even enter. Let people that would use it win it.

Also, just curious, how can a light burn your corals and starve them of light? I use one of their lights and it neither burns my corals nor starves them. In fact, my corals are very happy and healthy under Noopsyche lights. Granted, I don't grow acros etc, but I have sps, lps, and softies that are all thriving.

Btrainrolls

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! CELEBRATE SPOOKINESS with NOOPSYCHE and REEF2REEF and you could win one of Noopsyche's brand new K7 V3 Reef Lights! Noopsyche's Reef Lighting has become one of the popular reef lighting options for many members of our community here on Reef2Reef, and we're sure that if you liked their K7 Pro II, you'll love the new K7 V3!! The best part is that we're giving one lucky reefer a brand new K7 V3 for FREE!!!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry: Check out the K7 V3 at the Noopsyche website and tell us what you like most. CLICK HERE!

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Bonus 2: Check out our Reef-themed Pumpkin Carving Contest thread and let us know in this thread what kind of pumpkin carving you might enter.
Bonus 3: Post a photo of you, your kids, or even your pets showing off your Halloween costume!!
Bonus 4: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 6: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

• One K7 V3 light
  • One K7 bracket
  • One K7 controller
K7V3 light.jpg

K7V3 mount.jpg

K7V3 spectrum.jpeg

K7V3 schematic.jpeg

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on November 1, 2021! (Last day to enter is October 31st.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

#r2rgiveaway
Looks promising, cost is on point.

strawberry_reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Official entry: I would love to win this light so I could put it in the center of my lighting set up to eliminate the shadowing I currently have - it looks to have great controls!

GNZake

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: I really like the asthmatics of the fixture as its sleek and has a small form factor. I also like the spectrum it delivers.

Just a Wrasse.

The biggest wrasse fan.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

HOW TO ENTER

Bonus 1:

THE PRIZE

• One K7 V3 light
  • One K7 bracket
  • One K7 controller
K7V3 light.jpg

K7V3 mount.jpg

K7V3 spectrum.jpeg

K7V3 schematic.jpeg

#r2rgiveaway
I love how it looks, its size and the "The board uses a high-power single led dense combination" feature!

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@noopsyche October giveaway event new thread: please see my signature

Last edited:

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score