Noopsyche's Reef Loving Giveaway!!

ssunthar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As young boy, I am always mesmerized by the sea and its unimaginable beauty... besides diving to enjoy and appreciate its beauty, having a reef tank at home is like having a piece of the ocean with you.. always. For me, I love the challenges, learnings, experimentations and knowing that your own reef is maturing by the days. At the end of the day it all comes down to the moment when you sit back and enjoy the beauty of live and the feeling that you are contributing in your own ways to the conservations of this delicate and complex ecosystem.

ssunthar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R Loves Noopsyche!

Attachments

• IMG_20180809_175845250.jpg
    IMG_20180809_175845250.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 23

Sqwertyl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The thing I love most about reefing is that i feel constantly challenged, engaged and I am forever learning. I also love the engagement I get when I have company and get to share with people something I am passionate about.

DDenny

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What I love about reefing is the ability to make your own version of a reef. We really have endless choices when it comes to corals and the colors we personally like. And for the most part people enjoy your little slice of the ocean.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Did they not pick a winner on the 15th?

lol. It's March 15th.

They did just pick two winners for a different Noopsyche giveaway. This is a great little light and the company is so generous that it is hard to keep their giveaway dates straight!!! :)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
They did just pick two winners for a different Noopsyche giveaway. This is a great little light and the company is so generous that it is hard to keep their giveaway dates straight!!! :)
And for the record, I'm pretty sure @Peace River is winning this one. Just saying...

Chasenm

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love failing in the hobby, forces you to learn something new and stop taking shortcuts.

Maverik276

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1s.jpg

Noopsyche's Reef Loving Giveaway!!

It's February and LOVE is in the air!!! Noopsyche is sending some love your way with a chance to win one of their great reef lights!! Get those entries in!!

Noopsyche's Reef Lighting has become one of the popular reef lighting options for many members of our community here on Reef2Reef. Their K7 Pro II is their flagship light, and @noopsyche is giving you the chance to own one for FREE! You can check out @Dana Riddle's testing of the Noopsyche K7 Pro II HERE.

Check out the rules below and get your entries in NOW!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry: Make a post in this thread about something you love about reefing!

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Share a picture of your reef tank and something with the words "R2R Loves Noopsyche!" in the photo (this could be a note card or a piece of paper, but creativity makes us smile and might get you featured on social media :cool:).
Bonus 2: If you are already an owner of any Noopsyche lights, show a picture of your Noopsyche lights in use.
Bonus 3: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 4: Join the Noopsyche USA Facebook group. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 5: Check out the Noopsyche USA website and tell us what you like most. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 6: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

One winners will be selected to receive:
  • One K7 ProII light
  • One K7 bracket
  • One K7 controller
1.jpg

2.JPG

Our winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on March 15, 2021! (Last day to enter is March 14th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to @noopsyche for this awesome contest!

#r2rgiveaway
I love the challenge of replicating an ocean environment in my house.

N.Sreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the first hand view into the biodiversity of the reef, i love how this hobby always has something new to discover another coral to keep another trick to keep params in check.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back