Noopsyche's Reef Loving Giveaway!!

sotsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: Honestly, I love everything about the hobby. The community, the corals, the fish, everything. I think reefing also has a big impact on ocean conservation and I think WE ALL will be vital in the future of the world’s coral reefs. And that is something I am excited to be a part of.

NorthernReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
r2r 3221.jpg

NorthernReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing corals... realised that you placed acros, hard corals and other soft corals so close to your anemones.. wont they sting?
I did have to move the leather this past weekend, but the others haven't stung. When they get close, I just move whatever it's too near. Thanks for the compliment.

casey012293

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What I like about reefing is the chemical and biological challenge of balancing everything and growing coral. I used to want to be a marine biologist and love the ocean, so this is a great way to bring the childhood dream alive.

ssunthar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did have to move the leather this past weekend, but the others haven't stung. When they get close, I just move whatever it's too near. Thanks for the compliment.
Thanks.. and if you don't mind may I know what lighting are you using... the colours of your corals are brilliant.

Last edited:

-XENOMORPH-

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So after a 60g cube glass blow out , I've been running an Evo for 9 months... Yeah...... it's like using sweetener instead of SUGAR in my coffee.. But..... I just ordered a new 90 gallon total and started ordering various goodies. I can NOT wait to start again!!!!

littlebeard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love watching the coral polyps dance in the current and the clownfish that never stop moving.

kec5105

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the fish, I love how the learn to recognize you and have little personalities. I had a trigger once who would spit water at me when he was hungry and I just think that's dope

Morbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus #6 - Week 2

ORReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OFFICIAL ENTRY: I love figuring things out and planning. Equipment, fish, and corals all work together in different ways.

Thomas Lockard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love when my kids friends (1st-5th grade) come over to the house and just stand and stare at the tank and ask a ton of questions. Teaching the next generation of how important our reefs are to the oceans and important the oceans are to the planet.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 76 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back