* * * NOOPSYCHE'S SOCIALLY DISTANT REEF LIFE GIVEAWAY!! WIN an LED for your reef!! * * *

Anchor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh look I am hiding.. Hi Molly Miller!
Molly Miller in barnacle.jpg

brokeaquarist

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tuxedourchin.jpg

my urchin is literally always in the same corner of my tank. There's SO much algae in the rest of the tank!! he needs to work harder, haha!

brokeaquarist

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
another bonus post- The Noopsyche website is really nicely designed. I think that some companies over complicate their website to their disadvantage. Sometimes when there is a lot of flair and styling on a site it breaks a lot more easily and is a lot slower. Noopsyche's site is a lot more simpler, which gives a feeling of professionalism.

Tankkeepers

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my cleaner shrimp doesn't seem to like what he supposed to do and hangs out back behind everything and stays away from everything lol someone should tell him he is supposed to be friends with the fish

1601234300303499012285138583543.jpg

nastronaut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1.jpg

NOOPSYCHE'S SOCIALLY DISTANT REEF LIFE GIVEAWAY

LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!! Noopsyche is teaming up with Reef2Reef to bring you another awesome giveaway!! This month, we want to see the "Social Distance Champ" of your reef!! Post up a picture of that reef fish or invert that seems to avoid everyone else in the tank!

Noopsyche's Reef Lighting has become one of the popular reef lighting options for many members of our community here on Reef2Reef. Their K7 Pro II is their flagship light, and @noopsyche is giving you the chance to own one for FREE! You can check out @Dana Riddle's testing of the Noopsyche K7 Pro II HERE.

Please see the rules below and get your entries in NOW!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry: Post a photo of the "Social Distance Champ" of your reef tank. You know...that fish or invert that seems to avoid everyone else in the tank and do their own thing. :)

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.
Bonus 2: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 3: Join the Noopsyche USA Facebook group. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 4: Check out the Noopsyche USA website and tell us what you like most. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 5: Start a poll about any reefing topic of interest to you. Not sure how to start a poll on Reef2Reef? Well, we've got a tutorial that will be helpful. CLICK HERE!

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

One winner will be selected to receive:
  • One K7 ProII light
  • One K7 bracket
  • One K7 controller
1.jpg

2.JPG

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on October 5, 2020! (Last day to enter is October 4th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to @noopsyche for this awesome contest!

#r2rgiveaway
Official entry:

This trochus wants nothing to do with anyone.

The most I see him is when it shakes my hermit off. Sometimes he moves at night.

MVIMG_20200929_113222.jpg

nastronaut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry:

This trochus wants nothing to do with anyone.

The most I see him is when it shakes my hermit off. Sometimes he moves at night.

MVIMG_20200929_113222.jpg
*Bonus entry 3:

Done.

*Bonus entry 4:

I like the hybrid light setup, because I use t5 florescent, but paired with a k7 pro would be overkill for my small tank. So both of those are my favorite :)

Secondhandreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1.jpg

NOOPSYCHE'S SOCIALLY DISTANT REEF LIFE GIVEAWAY

LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!! Noopsyche is teaming up with Reef2Reef to bring you another awesome giveaway!! This month, we want to see the "Social Distance Champ" of your reef!! Post up a picture of that reef fish or invert that seems to avoid everyone else in the tank!

Noopsyche's Reef Lighting has become one of the popular reef lighting options for many members of our community here on Reef2Reef. Their K7 Pro II is their flagship light, and @noopsyche is giving you the chance to own one for FREE! You can check out @Dana Riddle's testing of the Noopsyche K7 Pro II HERE.

Please see the rules below and get your entries in NOW!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry: Post a photo of the "Social Distance Champ" of your reef tank. You know...that fish or invert that seems to avoid everyone else in the tank and do their own thing. :)

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.
Bonus 2: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 3: Join the Noopsyche USA Facebook group. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 4: Check out the Noopsyche USA website and tell us what you like most. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 5: Start a poll about any reefing topic of interest to you. Not sure how to start a poll on Reef2Reef? Well, we've got a tutorial that will be helpful. CLICK HERE!

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

One winner will be selected to receive:
  • One K7 ProII light
  • One K7 bracket
  • One K7 controller
1.jpg

2.JPG

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on October 5, 2020! (Last day to enter is October 4th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to @noopsyche for this awesome contest!

#r2rgiveaway
The clown fish doesn’t like the small tank with his mates. Moving to a larger tank after it cycles. Would love a new LED light for the new tank.

9829FA0D-2CE5-4AFB-8920-8D1FFC4D8023.jpeg

BGrand

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry:

Nemo Space always hides in his best friend.

Nemo 3.jpg

BGrand

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS:

Partner Member

12gallonsofhex

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry: weekly build thread update

BaysEndReef

Anthony
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry: build thread

Bepis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: the snail who hides in the sand mysteriously came out went to the top of the tank then back down and into hiding

C8AC714F-2E8A-42FF-8DE1-1602CDF8B170.jpeg

Bepis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry 1: Updated my second build thread

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back