Noopsyche's Springtime Giveaway!! WIN a brand new reef light for your tank!!

yan2pr

I grow GHA better than anything else
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 6:

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'd like to see RFAs growing under the Noopsyche light!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bonus entry for R2R supporter and partner member.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bonus 5: it is nice to be able to easily find the operating instructions on a manufacturer's website!

KevPool

Blue-Collar Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
build thread weekly update:

Mkolej

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Noopsyche Giveaway Spring.jpeg

Noopsyche's Springtime Giveaway!!

Spring is for new life!! Growing stuff!! Lots of color!! And Noopsyche says that springtime is a great time to see your reef GROW and THRIVE with a brand new K7 Pro II Reef Light! One lucky reefer is going to take this one home!!

Noopsyche's Reef Lighting has become one of the popular reef lighting options for many members of our community here on Reef2Reef. Their K7 Pro II is their flagship light, and @noopsyche is giving you the chance to own one for FREE! You can check out @Dana Riddle's testing of the Noopsyche K7 Pro II HERE.

Check out the rules below and get your entries in NOW!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry:
Make a post telling us one thing you want to see growing under your brand new Noopsyche reef light!

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Share a picture of your reef tank and something with the words "Noopsyche grows corals!" in the photo (this could be a note card or a piece of paper, but creativity makes us smile and might get you featured on social media :cool:).
Bonus 2: Check out our R2R site supporter perks and make a post in this thread telling us what you like best about the benefits given to R2R site supporters! CLICK HERE!
Bonus 3: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 4: Join the Noopsyche USA Facebook group. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 5: Check out the Noopsyche USA website and tell us what you like most. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 6: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

One winner will be selected to receive:
  • One K7 ProII light
  • One K7 bracket
  • One K7 controller
1.jpg

2.JPG

Our winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on April 20, 2021! (Last day to enter is April 19th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to @noopsyche for this awesome contest!

#r2rgiveaway
I would like to see an anenome grow under my noopsyche light

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 32.8%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back