Northern NJ

KillerKlownFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new I have nothing to swap and not much to say besides asking questions. I work in Hudson county and live in union county. I am always interested in learning more. I'm always down to buy frags locally. The LFS never have anything good. And online mail right now sucks with the cold weather, everything or half an order dies. Also some sites have poor packaging.
I have a thread for my sea max 130d I need to update it.

classklown90

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys should join njreefers to talk shop with locals. Im a southern nj guy but we have a heavy presence in the north. My name is the same on there. Stop by and say hi.

knotsmart

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys ... im Jason.. I have a bunch of Kenya's you can have.. anyone is welcome to swing by , shoot the poop and have a beer or cocktail.. I live in union county .. 138 on the parkway

njtiger aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in south NJ here. My LFS has a good amount of fish to pick from but frags are limited. I have venture to different places, such as Aquarium Care Center, Aquarium Center, and etc.. It be nice to meet up and talk to others in my area. I will have to check out njreefers; is there a fee?

njtiger aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you guys have not done so yet please stop by NJReefers.org The club is great and we just applied a new style to our website.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back