Northern Oregon clubs or reef buddies?

Glass Algae

Show Me The Anemone!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm located in Troutdale (can travel) and would love to join a local reef club or get to know the local reef scene. Any clubs or groups of reefing friends looking for 1 more?

Bwlynn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm located in Troutdale (can travel) and would love to join a local reef club or get to know the local reef scene. Any clubs or groups of reefing friends looking for 1 more?

I live in southern Oregon but the family and I are moving to Sellwood in Portland this summer. I’d be interested in finding a local club as well. I just acquired a Red Sea reefer 650 peninsula I’ll be starting a build on. I’m very excited because I’m coming from a 40 gallon tank.
Take care,
Byron

OP
OP
Glass Algae

Glass Algae

Show Me The Anemone!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in southern Oregon but the family and I are moving to Sellwood in Portland this summer. I’d be interested in finding a local club as well. I just acquired a Red Sea reefer 650 peninsula I’ll be starting a build on. I’m very excited because I’m coming from a 40 gallon tank.
Take care,
Byron

When you make the move up give me a shout would love to meet a fellow OR reefer!

reefrun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Lake Oswego.. we have a pretty active community up here! I definitely recommend joining pnwmas (forum and FB group) as well as Pacific Northwest Reef Aquarists and Pacific Northwest Reef Keepers on FB

TheLoneSeaMonkey

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is an older thread but I am also looking for reef clubs and people in the area. I live in Sellwood (Portland) and am just getting started. I feel like there must be something local going on around here!

reefrun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was at the meeting! I am TheWellRoundedMount on the PNWMAS forum and my name is Jessica, the next meeting will be at your place right?
I remember you, with the horses right? I’m Jamie… was talking with you ladies at the end :) (black tee shirt)

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back