Not liking new classifieds

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if this suggestion belongs in this thread or another, but another thing, when a vendor ad expires, I don’t see the need for the “this ad has expired” post and then it clogs up the vendor sales forum. If it expire, maybe just have it add the expired tag and leave it be instead of bumping it up to the top of all the posts and burying all the other vendor posts

New&no clue

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Revhtree did explain that earlier in this thread. The point is to drive traffic to the site.
I don’t think so. That’s a ver surface level explanation. That’s like saying I want to change it to make it better. Okay but how and why are the questions?

why does the old way not drive traffic?
How will the new way increase traffic?

Haacheew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am I the only one? I feel like it’s just more confusing and extra steps to see the info you want at a glance.

An old sell thread, you click into it, get a description And the pics and price all in one spot immediately.

Now on the classifieds you click into it and it straight brings you into the discussion forum part of it, but to see the description of the item and easier or more pics, you then have to click into the overview. Then you have to switch back to the forum side to see comments on if certain stuff was sold out of the listing.

I don’t know I just feel it adds a lot of extra steps for something that was much simpler before, why try to fix what isn’t broken?
Agree!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 39 35.1%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 20.7%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 30 27.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.6%
Back