Not new but it's been so long I feel like I am :D

daybreaksky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody!
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

I'm not new to the hobby and have had both saltwater and freshwater setups before but I've been out of the hobby for over a decade and things seem much different (in a good way) :D
Currently in the process of remodeling my home-office and I feel like the only thing it's missing is a nice shallow reef so I plan on setting one up over the next few months.

I have to admit that I am not new to R2R either but it's been so long that I don't even remember my username, It might have been something like "Totalnewb" :cool: around 2005?

Fun Fact: R2R used to have an arcade where @revhtree used to dominate the high scores :D and his favorite April fools joke was to tell us his 180 ( I think, was def huge) cracked and flooded the house.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to making a journal on here and re-learning everything as well as hope to be able to contribute to this awesome community.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Welcome to the R2R community !!

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome back

ZomboMeme 25082020171320.jpg

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everybody!
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

I'm not new to the hobby and have had both saltwater and freshwater setups before but I've been out of the hobby for over a decade and things seem much different (in a good way) :D
Currently in the process of remodeling my home-office and I feel like the only thing it's missing is a nice shallow reef so I plan on setting one up over the next few months.

I have to admit that I am not new to R2R either but it's been so long that I don't even remember my username, It might have been something like "Totalnewb" :cool: around 2005?

Fun Fact: R2R used to have an arcade where @revhtree used to dominate the high scores :D and his favorite April fools joke was to tell us his 180 ( I think, was def huge) cracked and flooded the house.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to making a journal on here and re-learning everything as well as hope to be able to contribute to this awesome community.
Welcome! Love the stories about past R2R too!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back