Not paired up yet

Waffen06

View Badges
Reaction score
Same but should be happening soon I hope. Had another question when paired up do two people have each other or is it random? (Example A buys for B and B buys for A, or A buys for B, B buys for C, C buys for A)

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
Anyone who isn’t paired I think will get paired on the 15th, I’m in the same boat
Yes! The 15th is the plan (although it may be a day or so after based on the high numbers we're having sign up because I always double check everything before doing the assigning of names).

EmilyXLC

Charisma +10
View Badges
Reaction score
Haha yeah my wife is absolutely in love with him. Its hard not to like them. They really do act like puppies :)
They have huge appetite. Ours has nearly trippled in size these last few months.
He eats squid, shrimp, mysis, krill, carnivore diet. Make sure you offer him a good mix of foods and he will blow up for ya:)
Thanks everyone, just waiting to be paired up! @Santa Claus must be checking his list twice
I'm also still waiting-- I hopped in right before the deadline. I'm sure it won't be too much longer until we get paired with partners!

StarkEnt

View Badges
Reaction score
I'm also still waiting-- I hopped in right before the deadline. I'm sure it won't be too much longer until we get paired with partners!

I'm still waiting to get paired up as well, but I was also only a few days before the deadline if I recall. Hopefully we're not getting coal!

mcshams

Slave to my wife's reef desires
View Badges
Reaction score
I'm still waiting too, but not worried. I just would hate to leave someone ungifted if I did it wrong. I actually have some gift ideas already and will look to see if they apply based on my pairing!

ScottJ

View Badges
Reaction score
I'm not paired up, but I may have done something wrong. Didn't see the RSVP button on Elfster till a couple days ago.

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
I'm finishing up with all the cross-checking and making sure everyone is in. That'll take me a few hours, but then I'll get the matches done. If you PM'd me in the last couple of days, I'll be answering that right now too.

OP
OP
Reefrookie733

Reefrookie733

View Badges
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay and for the lack of update. I got hit with some unexpected stuff early this week that messed me up for getting names drawn. I should get it done today. I'm really sorry to have left you guys hanging.

#R2RSecretSanta
someone said theres an RSVP button somewhere but i dont see it?
RR

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
I'll be double checking to be sure everyone is fully registered, so if you're not sure, don't worry. I'll find out if you're fully RSVP'd and if not I'll be reaching out to you via PM. :)

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 74 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 68 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back