Not paired up yet

OP
OP
Reefrookie733

Reefrookie733

View Badges
Reaction score
Where are you able to see it on Elfster? I am a Elfster virgin
Same here man, I think its just a combination of not ever using elfster before and not knowing if we have been paired up and its just not working or we haven't been paired up. Santa just texted me that hes still working on it.

Similiarly to the shipping where some people have shipped their items but not sure if it arrived. LOL Secret Santa/Pal is fun but only if you know its working! lol

afboundguy

acanaholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Check your elfster account I noticed I was matched up yesterday when I saw that Santa had said he matched everybody else up... Should be under your account information or the R2R gift exchange in your account...

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay and for the lack of update. I got hit with some unexpected stuff early this week that messed me up for getting names drawn. I should get it done today. I'm really sorry to have left you guys hanging.

#R2RSecretSanta
Did the elves go on strike? I hope you all didnt catch the covid

OP
OP
Reefrookie733

Reefrookie733

View Badges
Reaction score
Check your elfster account I noticed I was matched up yesterday when I saw that Santa had said he matched everybody else up... Should be under your account information or the R2R gift exchange in your account...
I finally got mine on Friday and sent my SS gifts out the same day. The wishlist helps alot to pick from. Also, go to BRS for alot of stuff, they have an extra 15% off right now.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 29 16.7%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back