MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:hammer:

good title eh?

anyway, they were all worked up last night after their feeding and I thought I'd snap a few quick pics.. didn't turn out really good but though I'd still share them with you guys... I'm sure they'll appreciate your comments... ;)

these two love to flash at each other.. don't worry, nothing too bad, they just chase each other around for a couple seconds.. enough time to snap some crappy shots.. LoLz...

I apologize in advance for the quality and smaller size of the pics..

Hooded Fairy wrasse
HoodedFlash1.jpg

HoodedFlash2.jpg

HoodedFlash4.jpg

HoodedFlash3.jpg

BigBadZoaDaddy

Orange ya gonna Frag it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That Labouti is so beautiful! I don't think pics do fairy wrasses justice but you did a pretty good job.
Here is my lonely, I was told it was a carpenter flasher but from africa?

DSC00917.jpg

DSC00918.jpg

NO where near as cool as your wrasses, but to quote I wish "your wrasse was mine" LOL

Reef Gardener

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful pics Marv as usual. I have the Carpenters Flashers as well, male and female. I have always thought the Wrasse family was one of the prettiest in the hobby. Its not just their color either, its the way they move in the water pretty cool fish. Hope to add a few other kinds sometime.

OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
agreed.. F&F wrasses are my favorite, hence they are the only ones in my tank.. :hammer:

hope to see more people with their F&F wrasses pics.. :)

got zoanthids?

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marvin, do the flashers bother shrimp and crabs? I just have a peppermint and hermits, but don't want to lose the peppermint if they can co-exist.
Thanks, Scott

OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marvin, do the flashers bother shrimp and crabs? I just have a peppermint and hermits, but don't want to lose the peppermint if they can co-exist.
Thanks, Scott

not that I know off.. I've had them with all kinds of shrimps, snails, and crabs and never bothered them or ever heard of them bothering them.. :)

Back