• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Nothing but great experiences with @peteyspizza and @daddy-o

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Cudaman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been in the Reef scene going on 22 years now and have never ever met anyone more generous as Mark and Peter @peteyspizzaand @Daddy-o . What they have done for me and countless others in the hobby is nothing short of amazing. If it wasn’t for their incredible generosity, Reefing as we all know it would be much more difficult if not impossible for many of the locals in the San Francisco Bay Area. Seeing what that father and son team do together just so ordinary folks can still afford the hobby has definitely made me a more humble reefer... hoping someday soon my own corals could end up paying it forward. Make no mistake... Mark and Peter are as solid as they come and the dozen or so corals in my reef are a testament to that !
If you have ever had the pleasure of meeting and purchasing some of the incredible corals from Peter or Mark ... you what I’m talking about !

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back