November 1 Frag Giveaway from Epic Aquaculture - Local to Phoenix area only

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a touch late this month, but the wait is worth it. This month I am giving away 1 frag of Vivids Confetti! This frag retails for $200-$300 from most vendors. I will draw a winner randomly on November 1st. In addition, just like last month I will throw in one of my Rainbow BTA's if the winner wants one. The winner can pick it up at my place in Surprise. There are no strings attached but this is for local people only. To enter, comment below that you would like a number. You can enter up until 5pm MT on November 1st at which time I will assign numbers and the drawing will happen shortly after that. Good luck!

Here is the frag:

Vivids Confetti Frag.jpg

And for those who haven't seen it, here is what it will look like all growns up:
Vivids Confetti.jpg

Last edited:

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just for the sake of full transparency, I was over Bill's house and I want everybody to know that he photoshopped this coral... and I wouldn't blame anyone for backing out and leaving me as the only entry to this month raffle. Just so you guys know what I'm referring to, here's the unedited photo of his Vivids Confetti mother colony.

QQ3JYFCl.jpg

As you can see, it's full of aiptasia, I don't see a single aiptasia in his edited picture.

So we can dismiss with the waiting and I will collect my winning coral tomorrow... thanks for playing everybody

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just for the sake of full transparency, I was over Bill's house and I want everybody to know that he photoshopped this coral... and I wouldn't blame anyone for backing out and leaving me as the only entry to this month raffle. Just so you guys know what I'm referring to, here's the unedited photo of his Vivids Confetti mother colony.

QQ3JYFCl.jpg

As you can see, it's full of aiptasia, I don't see a single aiptasia in his edited picture.

So we can dismiss with the waiting and I will collect my winning coral tomorrow... thanks for playing everybody
Yeah, but look at that polyp extension!!!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 71 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back