November 1 Frag Giveaway from Epic Aquaculture - Local to Phoenix area only

jporter17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does that mean you give up and won't even try?

I have this coral from Bill and it is super nice. We’ve run into people that already have the corals up for auction And with no regard for others, wanted a second piece. Some coral raffles are even done through third party reps, and may not be real life coral frags. I’m Really appreciative Of Bill and Jon for doing these monthly raffles. I’d like to do a frag raffle myself, but doubt I have anything anyone would want once, much less twice.

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this coral from Bill and it is super nice. We’ve run into people that already have the corals up for auction And with no regard for others, wanted a second piece. Some coral raffles are even done through third party reps, and may not be real life coral frags. I’m Really appreciative Of Bill and Jon for doing these monthly raffles. I’d like to do a frag raffle myself, but doubt I have anything anyone would want once, much less twice.
Don’t sell yourself short. U have awesome stuff.

Ayzel1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vivids Confetti Frag.jpg
1603682914568.gif

I’ll take a number please.

jporter17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t want a number. :eek:

:p.............. I already have it. LOL

Are you sure? You can always claim you lost it and end up with two colonies later on. I’m sure there are people out there that would do that. Sounds crazy doesn’t it. Nothing surprises me any more.

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you sure? You can always claim you lost it and end up with two colonies later on. I’m sure there are people out there that would do that. Sounds crazy doesn’t it. Nothing surprises me any more.
I already have it, and if I win it, I will sell it for $150... it's like free money... thanks Bill!!!

And for those that don't realize this is sarcasm.... it is. I sent Bill a text the day I posted and told him not to add me to the list...

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back