November 2013 Reef2Reef Membership Drive give a way, win a Reaction Canister filter from JBJ!

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
November 2013 Reef2Reef Membership Drive give a way, win a JBJ Reaction Canister Filter EFU-45 sponsored by Reef2Reef and JBJ-USA Aquarium Products!

Reaction-EFU-45-Hi.jpg

Reef2Reef is proud to once again offer our Membership Drive give a way for the month of November 2013!

prod-reaction2.jpg

Reaction 1

Reaction 4-Stage Canisters are the latest innovation in high capacity filtration systems. This revolutionary canister filter incorporates high media storing capacity with easy to remove basket trays, self-priming lever, quick disconnect shut-off valve for convenient media replacement, and an integrated UV sterilizer with On/Off switch that polishes water to crystal clarity while keeping pathogens at bay.
Reaction 2COMPREHENSIVE FILTRATION

Reaction 4-Stage Canister filters utilize mechanical, chemical, biological filtration, and UV sterilization for a balanced aquarium. Water enters the canister via the intake strainer and is guided through a large sponge to trap particulate matter. The water then reaches 500g of activated carbon to remove harmful dissolved organic compounds. Water is directed over the ceramic rings that offer a tremendous amount of surface area internally and externally to grow beneficial aerobic bacteria that break down harmful ammonia and nitrite to nitrate. All filtered water then passes through our powerful UV-C lamp for pathogen and green water elimination.
ADVANCED FEATURES

Reaction-4 Stage Canister Filters are equipped with the most advanced features to provide high
performance and make routine maintenance quick & easy.

* Integrated Self-Priming Lever
* Quick-Disconnect Shut-Off Valve
* On/Off Switch for UV-C Germicidal Lamp
* High Capacity Media Storage

Reaction 3INTEGRATED SELF-PRIMING LEVER

Our innovative self-priming lever eliminates the need for manual siphoning. Simply, pump the lever up and down vigorously until the water enters the inlet and the remaining air bubbles leave the outlet.

Reaction 4QUICK-DISCONNECT SHUT-OFF VALVE

Definitely the most useful feature to keep floors dry when carrying out routine monthly maintenance. The QUICK-DISCONNECT SHUT-OFF VALVE is an integrated tool that instantly creates a watertight seal that stops water from entering or exiting the filter. Simply lift up the SHUT-OFF VALVE handle to
the vertical position to stop water flow. Grab the handle and detach and take the canister filter for convenient media replacement.

Reaction 5ON/OFF SWITCH FOR UV-C GERMICIDAL LAMP

This revolutionary concept integrates a special UV-C lamp to destroy green water and polish water to crystal clarity. The accessible ON/OFF switch allows for complete user control.

Reaction 6HIGH CAPACITY MEDIA STORAGE

The new trend in canister filters is to increase the filter storing capacity for larger amounts of chemical and biological medias. This allows for higher water quality due to more media contact through the initial pass. All filter baskets have convenient handles for removing and loading up all types of media that can be easily customized.

What you need to do to win:

One entry per member for this contest.

1. Join Reef2Reef in the month of November 2013!

2. Post in this thread why you should win this awesome prize!

3. Make at least 3 posts in other threads here on Reef2Reef!

Pretty easy huh?

I'll be drawing the winner via random number generator on December 1st some time around 6pm my time "Pacific standard"! Be sure to check back then to claim your prize, if it isn't claimed within 3 days I'll do a redraw and so on till it is claimed. This item can only be shipped to the continental US, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

dcsaquarium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to the hobby and low on funds to make my tank AWESOME! So with the help of this beauty and my fellow reefers here at Reef2Reef we will be on our way to having a reef that will make angels sing! I hope! :wink:

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to the hobby and low on funds to make my tank AWESOME! So with the help of this beauty and my fellow reefers here at Reef2Reef we will be on our way to having a reef that will make angels sing! I hope! :wink:

Welcome to Reef2Reef!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome!

el leon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like I deserve to win because my previous setup was completely destroyed by damage caused by winds before I moved. I'm just getting all I need going again but its slow with such low funds and big aspirations!

sweetpeaa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think i should win because it is my boyfriend and i's birthdays this month and we are new to the hobby and are trying to upgrade our tank because our system wasnt the best when we bought it off craigslist.

ReefinNewbie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We would love to win this because we currently have a 55 gallon reef tank with a canister filter and ready to purchase a new smaller tank and had such success with the canister filters that this would be an awesome addition to the new tank. :wink:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Just bought a Larger tank and am Now UNDER filtered :-(. This would be a Savior!!!!!!!!!!!

screefer1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should win this filter because I'm new to the hobby and I'm just starting my second build and it would be a great addition.

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Keep your eyes on JBJ, many new products forthcoming mainly nano and micro systems !! They are going to apply an Impact on this great hobby!!

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Just received the new Wavemaker controller by JBJ. If It's an example of their product line, this filter Itself Is a Winner !!!

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I have a better reason to win. Just picked up a 95 gal Wave system Tank tops and stand only. This is my expansion to a larger system and must begin with filtration. This unit would be a great start and addition to JBJ products I already own.

Dragyn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh the wonders of the reef tank and this forum community! I would love to win this or anything really, Im a full time single mom and full time cashier at a gas station trying to make ends meet and keep my tanks as healthy and gorgeous as possible! Im addicted to my fishes!

RandyS

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I'm Randy and have just bought my first 60 gallon tank. Could really use this filter so I could spend the extra money on a good led light for my tank.

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Cant believe the lack of participation for a beautiful unit. Am I virtually the only one posting? Heck,,,,,,,,,,,,,, my tank needs it so I guess this was meant to be LOL.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 43.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 30 32.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back