November 2020 meeting Blake’s Aquaden

Good_vibes_reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I’m sorry for the last post but I’m always having login trouble with this site for some reason. Regardless I’m in now! this months meeting is at Blake’s Aquaden at 1263 East Main Street Meriden CT. 06450 from 12-4pm. It will be a light meeting with a talk about fish health and care. Blake’s is generous enough to offer all members 20% off livestock that day. Look forward to seeing everyone!

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I’m sorry for the last post but I’m always having login trouble with this site for some reason. Regardless I’m in now! this months meeting is at Blake’s Aquaden at 1263 East Main Street Meriden CT. 06450 from 12-4pm. It will be a light meeting with a talk about fish health and care. Blake’s is generous enough to offer all members 20% off livestock that day. Look forward to seeing everyone!
just a heads up I don't see a date for the meeting

OP
OP
Good_vibes_reefing

Good_vibes_reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to a slight misunderstanding on my part Blake’s actually wants to have this as an after hours event from 6-8pm this Saturday the 21st. They’ve also mentioned they will have plenty of stock for us! Looking forward to seeing you all! Masks are required to be warn by attendees.

saturn13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to a slight misunderstanding on my part Blake’s actually wants to have this as an after hours event from 6-8pm this Saturday the 21st. They’ve also mentioned they will have plenty of stock for us! Looking forward to seeing you all! Masks are required to be warn by attendees.
darn, i can't make Saturday.

chevy4w

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good meeting tonight. Informative and interesting! Felt good to get together with other hobbyists to talk about "stuff"! A little shot of normal!!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 83 87.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back