Now that the weather is changing, do you find yourself spending more time with your tank?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Now that the weather is changing, do you find yourself spending more time with your tank? I know I do. Cooler months always seem to find me building and enjoying my reef more. What about you guys?

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
less time.
duck season so I'm out early, home late hunting 3 days a week, monday, thursday, friday for the next eight.
working fourteen hour days tuesday, wednesday, saturday, & eight sunday to get the job done and pay for duck season.
processing all the ducks/geese taken that week after i get done on sunday.

SDK

Reef Diver
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More time for me as well. Cooler New England weather shuts down both the yard work and my daughters insane softball tournament schedule...

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Weather doesn't seem to effect how much time I can spend on/with my tank. It seems like what sports my kids are involved in that changes how much spare time I have available the most. They just finished their last soccer game today, so I'll enjoy my tank for several weeks until basketball starts.

THN4AU

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the few days my heat was on evaporated more water than usual but I’m happy with my 6ish week old tank so far. Plenty of time spent on fb, r2r, BRS, YouTube, and others looking for new info or deals on gear or tanks. Plus the time I sit in front of it watching my clowns and cuc. Plus the time planning my next move with fish and coral.

legionofdoon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More time for me as well. Cooler New England weather shuts down both the yard work and my daughters insane softball tournament schedule...
Lol it's almost the reverse here in south Florida. August and September are the absolute worst months to be outside. Now that it's less than 96 it's more time outdoors.

legionofdoon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the few days my heat was on evaporated more water than usual but I’m happy with my 6ish week old tank so far. Plenty of time spent on fb, r2r, BRS, YouTube, and others looking for new info or deals on gear or tanks. Plus the time I sit in front of it watching my clowns and cuc. Plus the time planning my next move with fish and coral.
I don't remember the last time I turned my heat on but FPL definitely knows when my AC is on

t5Nitro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always spending time looking for ways to better automate the tank in order to spend less time on it.

Back