Now that we've had our first name draw, here are some things to make sure of.

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
Ho! Ho! Ho! I'm so excited that we've had our first names drawn! And if you are just now joining us, don't worry! We'll be drawing names again either on November 15th or when we get to 200 participants (whichever comes first)!

Haven't joined R2R Secret Santa for 2020 yet, but still want to? HERE YA GO! CLICK HERE!

Now that some of you have your gift recipients, here are some things to be sure of.

1) Make sure you've created your wishlist on Elfster (otherwise, it'll be really hard for your ol' Secret Santa to know what to get for you). Also, see my post HERE on wishlists, but be sure to include at least some items that are within the $25 minimum.
2) Make sure your mailing address is up to date! Otherwise, the reindeer will get lost trying to find your house and your gifts will end up at the North Pole somewhere.
3) Be sure you've posted your questionnaire in the registration thread (most of you have, but a couple of you haven't). This gives your SS ideas on your preferences. (CLICK HERE)
4) Have fun shopping and pace yourself. We've still got 2 months (roughly) of R2R Secret Santa left, so there's plenty of time to have fun with this together.

As always reach out to me or @Hermey with any questions!

#R2RSecretSanta

Last edited:
Back