NP Thanksgiving Day Giveaway Round 2 !!! Win 140 watt Reef Light * $130 Gift Card

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ssunthar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: Love NP K7 V3 LED light's mixing spectrum technology... which is a scientific design of thickened concave-convex mirrors to provide uniform light and color without loss of light output efficiency... this design help to make the tank water to have a shimmer, very close to the natural light on reef. Really wish I could have for my mixed reef tank.

Would like to thank:
@REEF2REEF -- always handy when i am in need of urgent help.
@Jay Hemdal -- for all his very useful articles and quick tips and suggestions when we are in need of help.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus #1
AE9E5FFA-E5BA-438B-9530-79FA6D542003.png

ssunthar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 3: The NP K7 V3 LED light not only super easy to setup, the improved light control app, makes complex/advance setting so easy.

Thanks @noopsyche. And thanks Simply Reefing for the video.

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus #3&#4
I’m intrigued by the controller for these lights!
And I’d love to know more about it as well. Seems like a good system. Set it and forget it.

ceaver

Stability is all!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 3: I would like to see more info in the video pertaining to the spectrum created by different combinations of channels or presets. Like even an estimation in Kelvin color temp would be useful.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@newbiereefs I noticed that you didn't have a light on your list of equipment. Here's a giveaway for a coral growing light!

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok. I am thankful that the PC mob has not made too many entries on this forum.
Yeah I didn't think there was. It great that Noopsyche replied with a laughing emoji though.
That's funny stuff!! I am actually happy that they are taking a stand. Yes the controller is a little primitive ..but it is a major way of keeping costs down. Keep true to making good lights!!!

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok. I am thankful that the PC mob has not made too many entries on this forum.

That's funny stuff!! I am actually happy that they are taking a stand. Yes the controller is a little primitive ..but it is a major way of keeping costs down. Keep true to making good lights!!!
True! My theory is that you really only have to set it up once and then leave it alone. You "might" have to make minor adjustments every couple of weeks until you get it just right but the controller works fine. At least the Pro II controller does. I'll let you know when my V3 gets here. I ordered a V3 controller with it.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am I the PC mob?
nope..not even close. Just hate when someone comes and starts talking about how we need to be green when they are running close to 5 kw per hour lighting and electricity into a small tank and taking corals from the ocean then blaming others for collecting corals themselves. that is what i am talking about.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
nope..not even close. Just hate when someone comes and starts talking about how we need to be green when they are running close to 5 kw per hour lighting and electricity into a small tank and taking corals from the ocean then blaming others for collecting corals themselves. that is what i am talking about.
I love those conversations. "Why are we doing this? We're supposed to set the example!"

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.6%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 15.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 73 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back