NP Thanksgiving Day Giveaway Round 2 !!! Win 140 watt Reef Light * $130 Gift Card

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1636709755421.png

• Be sure to make a separate post in this thread after completing every of the bonus entries. (This is important since we will be using a random number generator to pick the winning post)
  • Only the entry is the winning project.When you complete all the entries, you have the greatest odds of winning!

How To Enter
You must complete the Official Entry before completing any of the daily or bonus entries.

Official Entry: Post here to express the person you want to thank in 2021, @ the person who helped you the most.
Bonus Entry:

Bonus 1-Prepare yourself for winning a NP K7 V3 LED light by watching a complete unboxing/testing video. We invited simply reefing to test K7 V3 out of the box. Click HERE to watch this YouTube video (If you enjoy Simply Reefing’s video, be sure to subscribe to his YouTube channel.)

Bonus 2- Share this YouTube video on any of your social media/Forums then take a screenshot and post it on this thread. (You can repost it once a day to get more bonus entries.)

Bonus 3- Tell us what part of the Simply Reefing Video intrigues you the most.If you were to make the unboxing video,what would you choose to explain in greater detail?

Bonus 4- Please tell us which features of the K7 V3 you would like to know more about. What do you think of its performance and the advantages it offers?

Bonus 5- Add the URL of this giveaway event on your signature,and keep it there until the winners are announced. Both the title and URL need to be added. If you are an R2R supporter you can use the thread title as clickable link.

Bonus 6- Post a HD picture/video of your tank in any of your FB groups. Add this URL of this thread in comment of your FB group post

Bonus 7- Check out for the Operation Guideline for the K7 V3 and tell us what you enjoyed reading about.

Bonus 8- Tag a member of Reef2Reef in this thread! You do that by add the @ symbol in front of their username. So for Noopsyche it would be the @ then Noopsyche. It would look like this once complete: @noopsyche . You can get bonu8 by tagging a member who has not post on this thread yet. You can @ once a day to get added bonus, (No repeats, please tag a new person each time).

Bonus 9- We will give an extra bonus entry to any reefer who has placed an order on our website.If you have ever purchased from our store, post a reply on this thread with the name used for the purchase.

Date: The final day to enter is November 25th with the drawing taking place on the 26th

We won't email or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

This is our thanksgiving.

THE PRIZE:

• PRIZE 1: NP K7 V3 140watt Reef Light (1 WINNER)
  • PRIZE 2: $130 Gift Card Code (3 WINNER)
We reserve the right to make adjustment to the rules if needed.
#r2rgiveaway #NPgivewaway #Thanksgiving Day

Last edited:

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought the last of my lighting needs from @noopsyche . I am going to be a good member and let people who might really need be the ones who enter and win. good luck everyone..i am sure you will enjoy the lights...A LOT

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
These have been fun threads. I think we should help spread the word by tagging a new reefer (in the meet and greet forum).

@RoundysReef , maybe you should enter this give away. They are great lights!!!​

Good idea!

@JakeH do you have a new light for your tank yet? These are great ones! And to win one is a bonus!

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@vjl501tech - I saw your post about recommended lighting..take a look at the NooPsyche lights. Pretty darn good bang for the buck. I have a full write up in my build thread.

Last edited:

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought the last of my lighting needs from @noopsyche . I am going to be a good member and let people who might really need be the ones who enter and win. good luck everyone..i am sure you will enjoy the lights...A LOT
Awww now I feel bad for entering.
200 (5).gif

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 166 61.9%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 70 26.1%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 93 34.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 46 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 70 26.1%
Back