NP Thanksgiving Day Giveaway Round 2 !!! Win 140 watt Reef Light * $130 Gift Card

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 1- DONE
Bonus 2- SHARED ON TWITTER
Bonus 3- DONE : THE TUTORIAL ON REMOTE AND THE SHIMMER AND NATURAL LOOK LIGHTING SETTING PROVIDED
Bonus 4- SETTINGS
Bonus 5- DONE
Bonus 7- TRUTHFULLY IT'S OVERWHELMING SEEING IT. BETWEEN THE VIDEO AND GUIDELINE, ALONG WITH TIME AND TRIAL, WE'D FIND WHAT SUITS US
Bonus 8- DONE
I haven't been following the thread for a few days, but if you haven't already you need to make a seperate post for each bonus entry you completed. The winner is chosen by randomly drawing a post number. If you only have 1 post for 7 entries you are effectively only getting 1 entry not the 7 you should be getting.

NATE1979

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The one person I want to thank the most is God, if it was not for him I would not be here today!

NATE1979

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What intrigues me the most is how big the power supply is and I would like to know more about the controller and functions and here's the share video

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-22-05-12-27.png
    Screenshot_2021-11-22-05-12-27.png
    732 KB · Views: 27

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@AntonR welcome to the reefing community and congrats on finishing the cycle! I can't tell what light you have, but you can enter this giveaway to win a 140 @noopsyche K7 V3!

crendon2003

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: I would like to thank my wife as the person that has helped me the most in 2021. With a descent job transition and our 2 boys life can be fun and challenging and she makes it so much easier. Thank you!!!

OU812Reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1636709755421.png

• Be sure to make a separate post in this thread after completing every of the bonus entries. (This is important since we will be using a random number generator to pick the winning post)
  • Only the entry is the winning project.When you complete all the entries, you have the greatest odds of winning!

How To Enter
You must complete the Official Entry before completing any of the daily or bonus entries.

Official Entry: Post here to express the person you want to thank in 2021, @ the person who helped you the most.
Bonus Entry:

Bonus 1-Prepare yourself for winning a NP K7 V3 LED light by watching a complete unboxing/testing video. We invited simply reefing to test K7 V3 out of the box. Click HERE to watch this YouTube video (If you enjoy Simply Reefing’s video, be sure to subscribe to his YouTube channel.)

Bonus 2- Share this YouTube video on any of your social media/Forums then take a screenshot and post it on this thread. (You can repost it once a day to get more bonus entries.)

Bonus 3- Tell us what part of the Simply Reefing Video intrigues you the most.If you were to make the unboxing video,what would you choose to explain in greater detail?

Bonus 4- Please tell us which features of the K7 V3 you would like to know more about. What do you think of its performance and the advantages it offers?

Bonus 5- Add the URL of this giveaway event on your signature,and keep it there until the winners are announced. Both the title and URL need to be added. If you are an R2R supporter you can use the thread title as clickable link.

Bonus 6- Post a HD picture/video of your tank in any of your FB groups. Add this URL of this thread in comment of your FB group post

Bonus 7- Check out for the Operation Guideline for the K7 V3 and tell us what you enjoyed reading about.

Bonus 8- Tag a member of Reef2Reef in this thread! You do that by add the @ symbol in front of their username. So for Noopsyche it would be the @ then Noopsyche. It would look like this once complete: @noopsyche . You can get bonu8 by tagging a member who has not post on this thread yet. You can @ once a day to get added bonus, (No repeats, please tag a new person each time).

Bonus 9- We will give an extra bonus entry to any reefer who has placed an order on our website.If you have ever purchased from our store, post a reply on this thread with the name used for the purchase.

Date: The final day to enter is November 25th with the drawing taking place on the 26th

We won't email or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

This is our thanksgiving.

THE PRIZE:

• PRIZE 1: NP K7 V3 140watt Reef Light (1 WINNER)
  • PRIZE 2: $130 Gift Card Code (3 WINNER)
We reserve the right to make adjustment to the rules if needed.
#r2rgiveaway #NPgivewaway #Thanksgiving Day
I want to thank my beautiful wife she got me back in the reefing hobby after 2 Hurricane’s lost my tank in both katrina and IDA

reefinnewb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1636709755421.png

• Be sure to make a separate post in this thread after completing every of the bonus entries. (This is important since we will be using a random number generator to pick the winning post)
  • Only the entry is the winning project.When you complete all the entries, you have the greatest odds of winning!

How To Enter
You must complete the Official Entry before completing any of the daily or bonus entries.

Official Entry: Post here to express the person you want to thank in 2021, @ the person who helped you the most.
Bonus Entry:

Bonus 1-Prepare yourself for winning a NP K7 V3 LED light by watching a complete unboxing/testing video. We invited simply reefing to test K7 V3 out of the box. Click HERE to watch this YouTube video (If you enjoy Simply Reefing’s video, be sure to subscribe to his YouTube channel.)

Bonus 2- Share this YouTube video on any of your social media/Forums then take a screenshot and post it on this thread. (You can repost it once a day to get more bonus entries.)

Bonus 3- Tell us what part of the Simply Reefing Video intrigues you the most.If you were to make the unboxing video,what would you choose to explain in greater detail?

Bonus 4- Please tell us which features of the K7 V3 you would like to know more about. What do you think of its performance and the advantages it offers?

Bonus 5- Add the URL of this giveaway event on your signature,and keep it there until the winners are announced. Both the title and URL need to be added. If you are an R2R supporter you can use the thread title as clickable link.

Bonus 6- Post a HD picture/video of your tank in any of your FB groups. Add this URL of this thread in comment of your FB group post

Bonus 7- Check out for the Operation Guideline for the K7 V3 and tell us what you enjoyed reading about.

Bonus 8- Tag a member of Reef2Reef in this thread! You do that by add the @ symbol in front of their username. So for Noopsyche it would be the @ then Noopsyche. It would look like this once complete: @noopsyche . You can get bonu8 by tagging a member who has not post on this thread yet. You can @ once a day to get added bonus, (No repeats, please tag a new person each time).

Bonus 9- We will give an extra bonus entry to any reefer who has placed an order on our website.If you have ever purchased from our store, post a reply on this thread with the name used for the purchase.

Date: The final day to enter is November 25th with the drawing taking place on the 26th

We won't email or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

This is our thanksgiving.

THE PRIZE:

• PRIZE 1: NP K7 V3 140watt Reef Light (1 WINNER)
  • PRIZE 2: $130 Gift Card Code (3 WINNER)
We reserve the right to make adjustment to the rules if needed.
#r2rgiveaway #NPgivewaway #Thanksgiving Day
Official post. Even though I'm a veteran reefer, @Randy Holmes-Farley always comes through with the knowledge and willingness to help others.

Babado

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: I want to thank and am always thankful for my amazing/supportive wife! How she puts up with me I will never know!

aabjones888

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@family , donno if it’s a thing but I wanna thank my family for always being there, thanks noopsyche for these giveaways

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 43 58.9%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 20 27.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.7%
Back