Nuts for Nano’s

jkbonsai

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I NEED A DOCTOR!, I’ve been nuts for nano’s for a while now. It started with a Lifeguard 1.2 pico tank with a corner filter and return pump, and Lifeguard led mini lights. Added some small live rock‘ couple of small crabs , 1 snail. Then I added a Xenia frag. All was well until I kept fiddling with it adding HOB filters ( which defeated the purpose ) of a pico. Then I decided that tank wasn’t large enough so I went to a 5.5 gallon Aqueon tank. Then I couldn’t Stop, I had put on multiple HOB filters ended up with a Fluval 107 canister, an aftermarket Chinese small Chiller evidently for shrimp. Added live rock, crabs and snails, one yellowtail damsel, In tank protein skimmer, and of course a 50 watt heater, a ATO. Then it’s time to start adding corals, I added the Xenia from the small pico in which I broke down and packed it up and I picked up a brown and green mushrooms one orange mushroom, then the ZOANTHIDS caught my eye So I had to get a couple of them different colors. Added a frag rack. Then the gentleman At my local store Fish Frenzy in California suggested a plate coral well I had to have some of those. In the meanwhile I have purchased two tanks one from a local gentleman it was a new in the box Fluval evo 13.5 with new Fluval protein skimmer in box, Fluval Sea CP1 Circulation Pump, Fluval heater, live sand 20lbs for $60.00. I have set this aside. Then I went online and saw a lifeguard 7 gallon aquarium with a back filter, return pump included, Glass lid included kinda bare bones kit for $58.00 free shipping from Amazon prime. Just had to have it. I ran the 5.5 gl tank for approximately 2 months. Now it was time to set up the lifeguard tank so I upgraded the return pump to Sicce .50 quite pump, added the AI Prime 16 HD, a digiten ATO and another import small chiller and I was off running. Took all of the corals and some live rock from the 5.5 gl tank. I have introduced them to the 7 gallon tank. I then added a hygger mini wave maker thinking that there was not going to be enough flow, I was wrong the Sicce was just fine. Then while scouring on Facebook marketplace I find a young lady selling a fluval 13.5 tank that they just used for freshwater, they cleaned the tank very well before selling it for $30.00 heater and lights included and a media chamber addition. Brought it home dumped 1 gallon of vinegar and soap and cleaned the tank thoroughly. NOW I HAVE 2 Fluvals in the wings just begging me to get on it. I really need help!11 ……NUTZ FOR NANO’S…. please nobody ask me if I want to buy a AQUARIUM

lapin

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
funny

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back