• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Nuvo 10 Tank Teardown!! My stuff has got to go! (Bay Area) Trident, Apex, MP10, Prime 16HD

GoingBroke88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I agree. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt and held off for awhile to be as understanding as possible. At a minimum, the communication is negligent and violates the standards for any transaction I’ve seen. We all understand that life gets busy at times, but it’s inexcusable to not respond when you have someone’s money, they’re clearly concerned, and you’re logging onto the site and seeing the messages pile up.

GoingBroke88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Final update on this... Checked the items and realized that Nick didn't send the lid for the ATO reservoir. Tried to contact Nick within a few days of receiving the items. Also asked him to make sure the Apex EL was unlinked from his account. Multiple attempts to contact him with ZERO response.

Fortunately, was able to find in a thread how to get around the Apex issue. But the reservoir is a problem without the lid as the water evaporates much more quickly. Shame on you Nick. I know you're out there and reading both my messages and this post. Stop hiding. Hope you'll step up and learn to be a man of your word someday.

gabrielw94106

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Final update on this... Checked the items and realized that Nick didn't send the lid for the ATO reservoir. Tried to contact Nick within a few days of receiving the items. Also asked him to make sure the Apex EL was unlinked from his account. Multiple attempts to contact him with ZERO response.

Fortunately, was able to find in a thread how to get around the Apex issue. But the reservoir is a problem without the lid as the water evaporates much more quickly. Shame on you Nick. I know you're out there and reading both my messages and this post. Stop hiding. Hope you'll step up and learn to be a man of your word someday.
Guess it really does show that there are some people who don’t really care about others and this is why I need to be careful when looking for deals on here

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back