• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Nuvo 25 Lagoon Saltwater Aquarium (Complete Kit)

Jeff_H

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All,

I'm exiting the saltwater hobby, so I no longer need this 25-gallon setup. I primarily used this system to quarantine SPS corals, so it was built as a mini replica of my main display tank to provide a similar environment in terms of light, flow, and water chemistry. It was also built with redundancy in mind to protect the expensive livestock I had in it during QT or hospital time. It would make an excellent nano display tank given the high-end components, and redundant features.

The system was up in running for 2+ years before I took it down two months ago to vinegar soak everything. All items included are in excellent condition and to my knowledge are working properly.

I'm asking $1,100 for the whole set up.

**** Please do not ask for individual items, as I wish to deal with a single transaction at this point. If all the items were purchased new today, the cost would be over $2,400.
**** Local pickup only. I do not wish to deal with shipping and Paypal at this point.

The kit includes:
- Nuvo Fusion 25 Lagoon
- Aqua Logic NEMA 4x (I used it to provide redundancy for a pair of heaters)
- Ink Bird Temp Controller (I used to control a cooling fan)
- Tunze ATO 3155
- Two Cobalt Easy-Therm
- Kessil A360W-E Tuna Blue (May need the fan replaced soon)
- 2’ T5 Retro kit (Mounted to a weatherproof plywood board)
- Three 2’ T5 Bulbs
- Two Vortech MP10QD (Wireless)
- Vortech MP10QD Wet Side (New)
- Ghost Skimmer (Model 7203)
- Three Sicce Pumps (Two used for redundant pump, and the third was for PVC carbon reactor)
- Two Tunze Care Magnet, plus a felt new replacement kit
- DIY Screen Cover, plus extra Screen Material

IMG_3400.jpeg
IMG_3401.jpeg
IMG_3402.jpg
IMG_3405.JPEG
IMG_3411.JPEG
IMG_3412.JPEG
IMG_3577.jpeg
IMG_3581 (1).jpeg
IMG_3581.jpeg
IMG_3582.jpeg
IMG_3583.jpeg
IMG_3585.jpeg

OP
OP
Jeff_H

Jeff_H

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
would you sell just the tank?
Jechsun,

As I mentioned in the original post, I want to sell it as a complete kit. If I don't, I feel like I'm going to end up with components that are difficult to sell on their own. I have a buyer right now, but they've rescheduled once on me already. If that deal falls through next week, I might consider it. Thanks!

jdubya

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jechsun,

As I mentioned in the original post, I want to sell it as a complete kit. If I don't, I feel like I'm going to end up with components that are difficult to sell on their own. I have a buyer right now, but they've rescheduled once on me already. If that deal falls through next week, I might consider it. Thanks!

Would be interested in mp10

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back