Nuvo 30L Aquascape

Kengo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I'm currently aquascaping my nuvo 30l with 30 pounds of reefcleaners rock and I need advice with my aquascape. Here is my aquascape:

IMG_5540.jpg

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi! I'm currently aquascaping my nuvo 30l with 30 pounds of reefcleaners rock and I need advice with my aquascape. Here is my aquascape:

I don't see a picture??? Can you try to repost?

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Thanks - I can see it now! First of all you have a beautiful tank! A couple of things to think about: make sure that you can clean the glass all the way around (I can't see the back and the right side of the image it looks like the rock may be to close to the glass to get in there to clean - not sure); think about whether you plan for this to be a fish only, coral, or mixed reef tank (with corals you will want to focus more on platforms and with fish you will want to focus more on arches, caves, and crevices); and thirdly - do you like it? (ultimately your the one that is going to be looking at it the most so it needs to work for you). In addition to what you have done, to make the brainstorming session easier to reach you may want to get a piece of cardboard the size of the tank and put it on a table or on the ground and try several different configurations by rotating and mixing the rocks. It looks like you are off to a good start!

OP
OP
Kengo

Kengo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks - I can see it now! First of all you have a beautiful tank! A couple of things to think about: make sure that you can clean the glass all the way around (I can't see the back and the right side of the image it looks like the rock may be to close to the glass to get in there to clean - not sure); think about whether you plan for this to be a fish only, coral, or mixed reef tank (with corals you will want to focus more on platforms and with fish you will want to focus more on arches, caves, and crevices); and thirdly - do you like it? (ultimately your the one that is going to be looking at it the most so it needs to work for you). In addition to what you have done, to make the brainstorming session easier to reach you may want to get a piece of cardboard the size of the tank and put it on a table or on the ground and try several different configurations by rotating and mixing the rocks. It looks like you are off to a good start!

Thanks! I tried reworking the rock and this is how it looks:
cde6214668dba6058226875f3c6f9063.jpg

OP
OP
Kengo

Kengo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
86ee681d65d7acdad46d013a46267182.jpg
i think going with this one, thoughts?

edgewater

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks good! Been trying to find an aquascape to fit my 25 lagoon tank.

Bruno_Soares

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

IMG_5540.jpg
It does look good.
Sorry for the question, but what is 30I? It is not liters of course... Can someone clarified that for me (I am from Portugal, and we use liters and centimeters... o_O).

Johnnybananas

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the first one you had is an awesome choice but you can’t go wrong with any of them they look good

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back