Nwi reef club

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump for some Reefers who are afraid to live near the ocean ;)

Wheres everyone at out there?

OP
OP
A

aj741986

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Over 500 views and only one person has posted on this

SMG91

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would be nice. I moved to SW Michigan from Denver last year (we had a good group out there), work in La Porte. I’ve met a couple of people, just hoping there are some frag swaps that happen around here. Most of what I see is LPS and softies, seems I’m the only high end stick head around lol.

OP
OP
A

aj741986

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought the domain for nwimac.com hoping to get the community back together.

OP
OP
A

aj741986

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone who has any interest in being apart of a community please says something here. And most importantly tell other reefers in our area. In numbers we can learn from each other and become better at our hobby.

region.reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys - as a kid, I bought a couple frags and equipment from the guys in NWIMAC. Currently located in the Crownpoint area and interested.

Although Reef2Reef and Facebook are probably better platforms for communication and community, I would be able to help with website if need be.

OP
OP
A

aj741986

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys - as a kid, I bought a couple frags and equipment from the guys in NWIMAC. Currently located in the Crownpoint area and interested.

Although Reef2Reef and Facebook are probably better platforms for communication and community, I would be able to help with website if need be.
I'm in talks with the old members to take over the club. I've have already bought the website domain nwimac.com and waiting on admin privileges for the Facebook group.

Derrick0580

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish there were more central Hoosiers on here. The wife and I are in Lafayette. I only know 3 people who have reef tanks, one of which he and I do a lot of trading and sharing of frags and knowledge. One is who I call my tank guru, he pretty much knows the answer to any questions I throw at him but he is incredibly busy with work and life and hard to get a hold of, and the 3rd is a newbie who doesn’t know how to use google and is constantly blowing my phone up with questions!

region.reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish there were more central Hoosiers on here. The wife and I are in Lafayette. I only know 3 people who have reef tanks, one of which he and I do a lot of trading and sharing of frags and knowledge. One is who I call my tank guru, he pretty much knows the answer to any questions I throw at him but he is incredibly busy with work and life and hard to get a hold of, and the 3rd is a newbie who doesn’t know how to use google and is constantly blowing my phone up with questions!
Lafayette is what, an hour away? Not too bad

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 162 61.6%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 69 26.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 91 34.6%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 45 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 69 26.2%
Back