OP
A

aj741986

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If everyone has friends in the hobby that are interested in a club please send them here and have them post. I have alot of ideas for meetings. Guest speakers using Skype, group food making, bulk salt buys stuff like that. I'm a father of two kids have a full time job and am working on opening a business on the side. If there are alot of people interested in this I will make it happen. Like I said before I'm in works with the old leaders of nwimac to take it over.

tpack17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AJ, go to chicagoreefs. I posted you are wanting to start up the club again. Post there under my thread. I’ll be out of town this weekend but I’ll shoot you my number so we can talk.

RIC13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
It would be nice. I moved to SW Michigan from Denver last year (we had a good group out there), work in La Porte. I’ve met a couple of people, just hoping there are some frag swaps that happen around here. Most of what I see is LPS and softies, seems I’m the only high end stick head around lol.

I’m in Valpo and love high end sticks. Just figured out how to stop killing them I run multiple tanks and have lots of bounces, torches, zoas, chalices, etc. I’ve been in the hobby for 5 yrs.

HighlandReef

Chalice Monger
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, Let get this going.
I just created a Facebook group
Northwest Indian marine aquarium society,
For those interested in the club, search Facebook groups for Northwest Indian marine aquarium society and request to join group.
let’s start with that and see if we can get some people together to get a group started again.
If we have enough people, I can send Rev a IM and see about getting a club forum created here. Hopefully, enough are interested to make it happen and maybe we can all get together at a local restaurant, kind of a meet and greet and start talking about a club.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back