NWI

Blindzy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We used to have a small club (NIMAS)in the South Bend area but most all of us started having families and that took over for many years. We have 3 of us back at it for a couple years now. Not really a club, but we get together and make trips over to Chicago to visit a few favorite shops about once every other month or so. We call it the "Reef Nerd Trip"...LOL.

Where are you located?

OP
OP
Reefer911

Reefer911

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We used to have a small club (NIMAS)in the South Bend area but most all of us started having families and that took over for many years. We have 3 of us back at it for a couple years now. Not really a club, but we get together and make trips over to Chicago to visit a few favorite shops about once every other month or so. We call it the "Reef Nerd Trip"...LOL.

Where are you located?
I’m in Valpo

rc8t6353

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in Merrillville literally one or two minutes from The Ark. There was a club that used to be active but it fizzled out I guess. I miss the frag swap that was in Portage. Could get great coral at great prices. I try to make a trip out to Chicago at least every other month to check out a new store.

OP
OP
Reefer911

Reefer911

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same here, I’m about a year in this journey and would like to have a group to learn from.
I recently won a CADE peninsula aquarium on this forum and will be giving my current system to a friend so I know he would be interested in forming a group. Sounds like we have a bough to get going.

HighlandReef

Chalice Monger
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, Let get this going.
I just created a Facebook group
Northwest Indian marine aquarium society,
For those interested in the club, search Facebook groups for Northwest Indian marine aquarium society and request to join group.
let’s start with that and see if we can get some people together to get a group started again.
If we have enough people, I can send Rev a IM and see about getting a club forum created here. Hopefully, enough are interested to make it happen and maybe we can all get together at a local restaurant, kind of a meet and greet and start talking about a club.

Back