• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

NY: Chaeto Free (Bronx Yonkers Area pickup only)

Bronx_Discuss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got some Mostly Chaeto With Pods and other Macroalgae mix free for someone In need as I have started my fuge with donated Chaeto. Just Paying it forward to the next reefer. Pick up only. Not a lot but enough for a few reefers. I hate to throw things someone could use. PM me.

Disclaimer: I think it’s clean but I would hope you will check yourself before you dump in your tank. Don’t blame me for anything bad you get. It’s Free after all.

Jelbin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   3   0
Got some Mostly Chaeto With Pods and other Macroalgae mix free for someone In need as I have started my fuge with donated Chaeto. Just Paying it forward to the next reefer. Pick up only. Not a lot but enough for a few reefers. I hate to throw things someone could use. PM me.

Disclaimer: I think it’s clean but I would hope you will check yourself before you dump in your tank. Don’t blame me for anything bad you get. It’s Free after all.
Hello

OP
OP
B

Bronx_Discuss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

Gonna make another round of trimming. See my post above for disclaimer But anyone needing Chaeto pm me. Free to help out a fellow reefer in need. I’m not shipping this stuff, Pickup ONLY.

PM is key.

janlet5035

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey i need some for my new tank if can please text me and let me know if you still have some more thank you
646 837-2871

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 129 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back