• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Nyos 120, radion gen2 for sale

cpschult

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nyos 120 - $300 shipped. Will give fresh bath. Used around 6 months, works amazing I just tore down system after second child.

Radion gen2 with rms and hanging kit - $275 shipped. Would prefer to sell both, may split arm and light if I can't find the interest together.

Also have a beautiful 30x30x18 miracles cube, starphire glass, bean animal overflow available. $600 picked up, free beautiful stand (also have an 24" 6 bulb [former 8] ati retrofit with Leds going down middle if interested). I used radion and ati on tank. In Waukesha Wisconsin.

IMG_2446.JPG
IMG_2355.JPG

IMG_2689.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
cpschult

cpschult

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one radion for sale. Sorry, I meant split radion and rms arm. I've had a few locals who were interested in radion but not rms. Haven't had anyone pay so going national.

OP
OP
cpschult

cpschult

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Replied to two Pms. Bump! Also have a brand new spectrapure booster pump and ro membrane.

Could do 120$ on the booster pump shipped.

IMG_2709.JPG

45$ shipped for ro membrane
IMG_2711.JPG

sromero287

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how much for the ATI and what leds have installed/how they work, dimming,dawn and dusk? thanks and good luck!!!

OP
OP
cpschult

cpschult

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how much for the ATI and what leds have installed/how they work, dimming,dawn and dusk? thanks and good luck!!!

Asking 250$, has six bulbs with less than a month on them. I think they are 5w leds. Have a dimming switch. Could likely tie into apex but I'm not that smart.

Is the radion still available?

Radion is sold. Rms Arm is still available 75$ shipped.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back