NYOS REEFER Testkits are winning the worldwide MarineDepot Best Of 2014 Award!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef News

Latest Reef News
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NYOS REEFER Testkits are winning the worldwide MarineDepot Best Of 2014 Award!

Ask your dealer for NYOS Reefer Tests!

"We are pleased to report NYOS REEFER test kits (Calcium, Carbonate Hardness, Magnesium, Nitrate and Phosphate) not only make measuring your parameters easy, the laboratory-quality kits also deliver accurate, reproducible results you can trust. (...)

That is why we now use NYOS brand test kits to test the parameters in all of our office tanks."

safe_image.jpg

Perculap

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up the nitrate test kit the other day. The second vial was confusing at first, but it all made sense in the end. Colors are VERY easy to read (relative to other kits) with the two vial system they implemented.

gmastr85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Nyos,

I love your new test kits. So far I'm using the calcium and magnesium tests. I can get consistent results and the tests are easy. I do have a question for you though. I can't find any info on the subject and your instructions don't say anything about it. In both tests, the 2nd thing I add is the powder. Do I put any size scoop of powder? Or a level scoop, or a heaping scoop? I can't find that info anywhere and it seems to affect results. I've been trying to get a level scoop but I'm not sure this is what you recommend. Can you elaborate on this? Thanks!

Spiderguardnano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Nyos,

I love your new test kits. So far I'm using the calcium and magnesium tests. I can get consistent results and the tests are easy. I do have a question for you though. I can't find any info on the subject and your instructions don't say anything about it. In both tests, the 2nd thing I add is the powder. Do I put any size scoop of powder? Or a level scoop, or a heaping scoop? I can't find that info anywhere and it seems to affect results. I've been trying to get a level scoop but I'm not sure this is what you recommend. Can you elaborate on this? Thanks!

I feel if you keep you scoop consistent then you will get consistent results

NYOS AQUATICS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
thank you very much in your interest in NYOS tests - we're glad that you are happy with the tests.
In fact, it doesn't influence the test results if you take a level or heaping scoop. We always take a level scoop.

Here's a short video manual:

Let me know if you have any further questions,
Kind regards

Christian

Back