Ocean State Reef Aquarium Society (OSRAS)

osras1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OSRAS is a Rhode Island based reef club ,with members from all over New England, New Jersey and New York. The club has monthly speakers and workshops and always a big raffle of corals, equipment, and other assorted things donated from generous reef companies. Yahoo!

Rich Hogan
OSRAS President
[email protected]
A Proud Member of MASNA
401-327-6446

OP
OP
osras1

osras1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Only nine day's until Ocean State Reef Aquarium's First Annual Conference!!! It's so close I can almost smell the saltwater!! This is certainly an event not to pass up folks so I hope you've marked the calendar and circled it in red!! May 5th, 2013 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Warwick, Rhode Island. Three great speakers are coming, a terrific array of vendors are all ready to show you their products and we have such a fantastic line up of sponsors!!!! Remember, you can purchase your tickets online or at the door!!! Don't forget to spread the word!! We can't wait to see you all there! Check out our events page here on Facebook for more details or go to www.osrasconference.com

Phaquer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do u know how many people r registered and what the turn out is supposed to b

KYLECT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to see you on here Rich, I would love to you guys and the clubs from CT spend more time on here as opposed to the other forum, they are much friendlier around here. lol!

OP
OP
osras1

osras1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OSRAS Second Annual Reef Aquarium Conference March 30 2014

postcard2014front.jpg

The OSRAS Second Annual Reef Aquarium Conference will be held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Warwick, RI.. March 30th from 9-5. Sanjay Joshi will be speaking about "The Myths and Folklore of LEDs". Albert Theil will be speaking on "How To Run a Nano Tank Successfully". 400 attendees! 32 vendors from around the country and locally!Thousands of dollars of raffle items!! BIG SPECIAL--with each paid admission the first 300

attendees will receive a FREE CORAL at the door!!!Plus a free raffle ticket with each purchase!!! A SHOW NOT TO BE MISSED!!!!

Mpal771

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very much looking forward to this. I'm new to the hobby and waiting on the Vertex 60 cube with stand. BRS reps have indicated Vertex has to make changes to plumbing metrics to meet US (not European) standards.
I've been researching tanks and equipment for 3 months so I'm ready to see some pro displays and corals!

OP
OP
osras1

osras1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The post above is the 2014 conference. This year:
THE THIRD ANNUAL OSRAS REEF AQUARIUM CONFERENCE

:smile: Circle the Date on your Calender ...April 19th, 2015
:smile:42 Booths of Coral, Fish Vendors and Exhibitors coming from across the USA!!!
:smile:All Attendees get a Free Coral with each admission!!
:smile:All prepaid admissions get a free raffle ticket!!
:smile:Doors open at 9:00 AM,,Free continental breakfast for vendors,exhibitors and OSRAS members!!
:smile:HUGE RAFFLE... over $6000 of prizes to raffle off.
:smile:Speakers..James Fatherree..Mark Callahan(Mr. SaltwaterTank)
:smile:Special Dinner Speaker..Chad Clayton from "Reef Nutrition"
:smile:Early Bird Specials!!
:smile:Special Grand Prize from Marineland!

:smile:OSRAS supporting (membership) members is $5.00 for admission and $25.00 for the after conference dinner with the "Special Dinner Raffle". Non-supporting members is $15.00 early bird admission (ending March 15th.) and $25.00 for dinner. $20.00 admission on day of the conference for non-members.You can buy the tickets thru paypal on the ticket page http://www.osrasconference2015.com/admission.html.If you would like to get the benefits of being a OSRAS supporting member for the year 2015 go to Membership - OSRAS Forums. Same page to renew your membership too.

Check back for the latest information!!!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 145 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back