Ocellaris Clowns Pair- Change of host to a toadstool leather?? Advise?

aydemir

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My clownfish host my gsp, the gsp used to close up when they first started using it but now it stays open all day!

117758590_308999313682800_598010792598396871_n.jpg

RDK63

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have a silicone rubber anemone that my clowns have adopted as their home. I am looking to remove it and replace it with a toadstool leather of some kind and say goodbye to the fake things in my tank that were great before I started to add real corals.
Anyone have any incite to what type of toadstool I should be looking for. I was thinking of a long polyp or weeping willow type? Also if the toadstool is located in the same location, will they most likely host it? They have been breeding on the rock next to the fake Nem..

Current location and "fake" home.

clowns.jpg

Thank you in advance.
Hello, I have my reasons to not have a real Anemone or Corals. Please dont judge me. I have been searching high and low trying to find fake silicone safe items that might sway and be useful to clowns. i want something safe and non toxic. All the cheap Chinese ones seem to slime and cause tank problems and death. Could you please tell me the brand and or name of the company that you got your items from? It would be a great help to me. Thanks

pepperbrends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I have my reasons to not have a real Anemone or Corals. Please dont judge me. I have been searching high and low trying to find fake silicone safe items that might sway and be useful to clowns. i want something safe and non toxic. All the cheap Chinese ones seem to slime and cause tank problems and death. Could you please tell me the brand and or name of the company that you got your items from? It would be a great help to me. Thanks
Got mine from Creative Coral Design. They are really helpful and informative with all my questions :)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back