Oct 3rd meeting

TritonsGarden

Coral Farmer Wannabe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we will be having a joint meeting on Oct 3 around noon give or take with chattanooga north and central alabama... we are having a cook out and frag exchanges. montgomery and MTRC are welcome to come if they are willing to travel that far? we are wanting to promote frag swaping and unity with some of the local groups. I am sure their will be some carpooling going on, if you don't want to drive this far.
everyone is welcome!!!! we will have hamburgers, hot dogs, ribs, potato salad,corn on the cob, chips, and deserts. every one is welcome to bring something if they want? (gnoles is famous for his bannana pudding! hint hint?)

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You need to post this on the other place, as no one from MTRC actually uses this yet! Unfortunatly... Bamachamp wants me to meet him at your place for a swap.
Also I still have that heater of yours to get back to you.
Bill

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kryptonite Green Acro

Hi Bill,

Is the bright green acropora frag available? I'd like to pick one up if your coming to the meeting.
All my frags have been sold, But I will fresh cut one of those for you as I promised. I may have some others you may like also, I'll see what I can come up with. Do you want them mounted or would you rather do It yourself? Even If I do not make the meeting I'll give them to Bamachamp ( Tommy Patten ) to give to you. OK. Hope your tank Is doing better now.:wink:

Tomoko Schum

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you, Bill.
My tank has recovered and all my corals are doing much better now :).
I have no preference on mounting. I do not mind doing it myself if it's a fresh cut piece.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back