Octo High End SPS Skip Cycle Build....

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is still the #1 example of skip cycling I've seen. It's the first read above all examples in my skip cycle thread

*this sole thread has side- generated about 100 skip cycle reefs in my messages alone. It's a copyable road map for anyone wanting to start a reef the best way possible

This is better than ocean live rock cycles

It's better than dry rock bottle bac cycles, this is the best way to reef in reefing regarding matching a substrate to a known transfer environment that grows coral

As we speak today, there are recent posts on the forum from very advanced chemists-as recent as 48 hours ago- stating skip cycling is a false premise, doesn't occur. It's threads like this we get to track for ten pages that say otherwise

I have 500 examples available for skip cycle links between here and reefcentral and nano-reef.com (so does anyone who can type in a search bar)

I rank this example as best of them all. Obviously the tank may be taken down by now but these assembly steps and timeframe on file is just skip cycle gold

Mikeltee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't understand how a chemist could think that this would not work. Any live being takes time to adjust to a new environment. When you culture pods, it takes a few cycles in your environment to really take off. If you grow weed from a clone, it takes a couple cycles in your environment to take off. There are countless examples in nature where this occurs. To say one needs to start over from seed to be successful is just plain ridiculous!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back