Octo Lids™

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

nitro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it saves one fish it pays for itself, anything after that it is all gravy...

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Duct tape gets expensive!

OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
48" x 48". oh my!

The first and still the best.

received_10213734305461114.jpeg

scriptmonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Matt,
Thanks for all your time over the holiday weekend exchanging emails with me, not often you find great customer service like that. I cannot wait to see the 75 gal lids you create for my tank. I am going to try the trick you suggested for the ATO fill tube and let you know.

Tom

Treasure Coast

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Matt, if I have a standard Red Sea Max S650 do you still need all the measurements or can I just tell you where to put the 2 cutouts. About how long will it take.
Thanks

OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Mundeez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just offering some unsolicited constructive criticism...i was shopping for a lid last week, and after researching Artfully Acrylic i saw your name come up in the threads, so i checked out your site. When i saw the only way to get a price was to fill out that form, i left and bought one from them. As your business grows, I'd recommend ditching that form and start listing prices for some of the more common tanks out there. Thanks for reading!

OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You'll see my name come up a lot because I was the first one to start making these type of lids.

Mundeez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You'll see my name come up a lot because I was the first one to start making these type of lids.
Then, with all due respect, you should be ahead of the competition. You've just read about two lost sales in this thread, as a business owner myself, I'd take that criticism and get better! Good luck!

Joeganja

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kind of has a point there. We all want stuff asap. We realize you are someone who's time is valuable and us as hobbyist do our research and we always look around when buying stuff. If something fits our description and our budget and is convenient not to forget the most important thing patience is what we do not have and we don't like to wait for emails lol. We want it to be shipped the same day. Give the customers what they want! [emoji114]

Joeganja

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good point. Well said. We all want stuff asap. We realize you are someone who's time is valuable and us as hobbyist do our research and we always look around when buying stuff. If something fits our description and our budget and is convenient not to forget the most important thing patience is what we do not have and we don't like to wait for emails lol. We want it to be shipped the same day. This has happened when I've wanted custom sumps built. First one to reply and has good customer service and is reasonable gets my business. Not saying you won't reply quick but you never know. Give the customers what they want! [emoji114]

OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No. the order form serves several specific purposes.

Then, with all due respect, you should be ahead of the competition. You've just read about two lost sales in this thread, as a business owner myself, I'd take that criticism and get better! Good luck!

OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No. without the quote form there would be a need for MORE emails. besides, my turnaround time is already faster than any other company who copies my product.

Kind of has a point there. We all want stuff asap. We realize you are someone who's time is valuable and us as hobbyist do our research and we always look around when buying stuff. If something fits our description and our budget and is convenient not to forget the most important thing patience is what we do not have and we don't like to wait for emails lol. We want it to be shipped the same day. Give the customers what they want! [emoji114]

Mundeez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No. the order form serves several specific purposes.
Unless those "specific purposes" are turning potential customers off the idea of buying your lid, then I'd still revisit its merit. Also, and i can't stress this enough, NOBODY cares if you were the first to do it. Customers will buy from the best, not necessarily the first. Now, it may well be that your product is superior, but thanks to everything I've mentioned earlier, myself and others in this thread will never know[emoji28]

OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol. I'll be just fine. thanks.

Joeganja

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unless those "specific purposes" are turning potential customers off the idea of buying your lid, then I'd still revisit its merit. Also, and i can't stress this enough, NOBODY cares if you were the first to do it. Customers will buy from the best, not necessarily the first. Now, it may well be that your product is superior, but thanks to everything I've mentioned earlier, myself and others in this thread will never know[emoji28]

362840055668f32d8a20e43b57f09f5b.png
lol

OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
been busy in this 120 degree heat!

btw, i take orders however i can get them. ;)

IMAG1455_1.jpg

IMAG1454_1.jpg

IMAG1453_1.jpg

IMAG1449.jpg

IMAG1451.jpg

IMAG1452.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back