Octo Lids™

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the newer jbj28g wifi...are you making these and what is the price?

from what i’ve been told by my customers, my lid will fit both. $135 shipped, or $160 with a feed door.

OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any update on mine? orderd april 20th

you approved it on 5/2, so four weeks from that date would put you at 5/30. but.... got it done a few days early so it’s going out tomorrow!

OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
big, small, short, tall.... i make them all. all sizes, all shapes. not only was i the first one to start making these lids, i also make them custom however you want. extra feed doors, auto feeder cutout, more plastic less netting, more netting less plastic. those vent cutouts/holes? yeah, i was doing those years ago. there's not one thing my imitators do, that i haven't been doing years before them.

lids.jpg

OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m going to need one for my new 30G Deep Blue rimless. Can you make one using the black screen with clear frame?

yeah but i’m currently trying out different screens. i made a few about five years ago but didn’t like the material. i’m searching for a better one.

Twodogsnnc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a solution for cut outs that are no longer used? Also how do you handle single power head wires? A cutout? Any photos to show options? I have a reefer 425xl and I am working through what cut outs I need (for instance I plan to add an auto feeder, but I am not sure which one).
Thanks.

OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a solution for cut outs that are no longer used? Also how do you handle single power head wires? A cutout? Any photos to show options? I have a reefer 425xl and I am working through what cut outs I need (for instance I plan to add an auto feeder, but I am not sure which one).
Thanks.

i can make small lids to cover unused cutouts. power cable cutouts small, around 3/8” x 3/7”, but large enough for two or three cables per. the photo right before you post shows a cable cutout in the bottom corner.

OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
!!! WIN $50 CASH !!! ~ CHANCE TO WIN EVERY MONTH

Entering is easy! Take a nice, pretty photo of your tank with your Octo Lid™ and post the photo on Reef2Reef and/or Instagram. Post it in both places and you’ll be entered twice! You also need to tag me in the post (R2R: @cromag27, IG: @octoaquatics) as well as the tank manufacturer, if you can. At the beginning of each month I’ll randomly draw for the winner. If you don’t win, don’t worry! I’ll keep doing this every month and your entry(ies) will stay valid unless pulled.

Terms: Contest may end at any time. Submitted photos may be used for marketing purposes. Prize money will sent via PayPal, if you do not have a PayPal account, your $50 prize money will be sent via paper check.

jgaepi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
!!! WIN $50 CASH !!! ~ CHANCE TO WIN EVERY MONTH

Entering is easy! Take a nice, pretty photo of your tank with your Octo Lid™ and post the photo on Reef2Reef and/or Instagram. Post it in both places and you’ll be entered twice! You also need to tag me in the post (R2R: @cromag27, IG: @octoaquatics) as well as the tank manufacturer, if you can. At the beginning of each month I’ll randomly draw for the winner. If you don’t win, don’t worry! I’ll keep doing this every month and your entry(ies) will stay valid unless pulled.

Terms: Contest may end at any time. Submitted photos may be used for marketing purposes. Prize money will sent via PayPal, if you do not have a PayPal account, your $50 prize money will be sent via paper check.
Can we wait until mine arrives. Just emailed you.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back