Octo Media Tower™ & Fuge Basket

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
media-tower-01.jpg

media-tower-02.jpg

fuge01-1.jpg

media-tower-fuge-combo01.jpg

(As shown installed in a Biocube 32g)

* My media towers are sealed on all sides to retain as much water down through the media as possible. When you add any type of removable door, you’re just letting water out prematurely.

* My media tower utilize high strength magnets (only certain tanks). As you already know, I’ve stepped up the magnet game in our industry and have been producing the safest magnet pods available.

* No extra parts required to divert water. WHAT???????? The media tower may not catch 100% of the water, but in my months-long testings this did not make a different on performance. And because my towers are sealed to force the water to the bottom, the filtration process is more efficient without an extra device!

* When it comes to a fuge basket, you don’t want super tall and skinny!!!!!! You want more width as height isn’t as important.

* My fuge baskets have black panels to avoid light spill which will reduce/eliminate algae growth inside your chamber.

* Acrylic clip attached to lower divider to suspend media bags off the bottom holes.

* NO modifications need to be made to your tank!

* Fuge light NOT INCLUDED.

* No brainer. Stop wasting your money.

*No hidden shipping fees! That's right, the price you see is the price you pay.

Order HERE.

Last edited:

mta_morrow

Of course I have room for 1 more fish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice! If I was still running my AIO, I would have definitely got these and like you said...... better and priced right! Great job and another great product.

now if you just had a filter cup that fit Red Sea sock holders, with say 2 levels as shown above..........for floss and media........

OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice! If I was still running my AIO, I would have definitely got these and like you said...... better and priced right! Great job and another great product.

now if you just had a filter cup that fit Red Sea sock holders, with say 2 levels as shown above..........for floss and media........

yeah my standard cups fit red sea, just no divider.

biofish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am considering purchasing.. a couple of questions:
Why a magnet? To keep it off the bottom?

Speaking of the bottom, what do you have down there? Sand or rock?

(As shown installed in a Biocube 32g)

$62.99? Seriously?

OK, so that’s a waste of money. I have been making custom media towers long before companies started charging $62.99 (!!!!!!). And of course, mine are more efficient as well. Yeah, this is a trend with my products – better made, more efficient and price appropriate.

* Media does NOT have to be separated by dividers. My media towers are sealed on all sides to retain as much water down through the media as possible. When you add any type of removable door, you’re just letting water out prematurely.

* My media tower utilize high strength magnets (certain tanks). As you already know, I’ve stepped up the magnet game in our industry and have been producing the safest magnet pods available.

* No extra parts required to divert water. WHAT????????

* When it comes to a fuge basket, you don’t want super tall and skinny!!!!!! You want more width as height isn’t as important.

* No brainer. Stop wasting your money.

Order HERE.

OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am considering purchasing.. a couple of questions:
Why a magnet? To keep it off the bottom?

Speaking of the bottom, what do you have down there? Sand or rock?

the magnet keeps the tower in place, right under the flow of the water. and off the bottom. i have a marinepure block in my back chamber.

biofish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok. I am going to purchase one today. I am one of those people who like to research things before I purchase them, however it was difficult to find others who have this system. I will probably do a YouTube review on it after I get it.

Looking forward to receiving it.
the magnet keeps the tower in place, right under the flow of the water. and off the bottom. i have a marinepure block in my back chamber.

doodledreads

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cromag27

Cool stuff man! I have been looking for a fuge basket for my red sea reefer nano for a while. I converted the stock ato tank into a fuge and it works great, except I want to increase the space I grow macro algae. Did you ever build anything like that for reefer nano?

6e29d9d6d302715690e37a8a971b7a31.jpg

FYI, The layout looks like this (image is not mine) the ato-fuge goes over the drain area and sits on the ledge glued to the glass and middle separator. it holds about a gallon of water. skimmer area fits my skimmer but hardly anything else.

Let me know any suggestions!

Last edited:
OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cromag27

Cool stuff man! I have been looking for a fuge basket for my red sea reefer nano for a while. I converted the stock ato tank into a fuge and it works great, except I want to increase the space I grow macro algae. Did you ever build anything like that for reefer nano?

6e29d9d6d302715690e37a8a971b7a31.jpg

FYI, The layout looks like this (image is not mine) the ato-fuge goes over the drain area and sits on the ledge glued to the glass and middle separator. it holds about a gallon of water. skimmer area fits my skimmer but hardly anything else.

Let me know any suggestions!

your best bet might be one of my filter cups.

Back