OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to an unforeseen circumstance I will be doing the drawing in the morning, but entrees are closed. I will do it at 9am AZ time.

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys, I pushed pause on the drawing while I work out details. There were concerns raised about ballot tampering, it's a bit premature to point fingers but it all seems to stem from Vans IP address. I am looking further to ensure there isn't any collusion with some well liked moderators that live in the area... I have put together a special counsel investigation team to look further into the matter... it's unknown how deep this goes.

If I scrub this drawing the coral will default to the first person to enter the drawing which is jporter.

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys, I pushed pause on the drawing while I work out details. There were concerns raised about ballot tampering, it's a bit premature to point fingers but it all seems to stem from Vans IP address. I am looking further to ensure there isn't any collusion with some well liked moderators that live in the area... I have put together a special counsel investigation team to look further into the matter... it's unknown how deep this goes.

If I scrub this drawing the coral will default to the first person to enter the drawing which is jporter.
giphy.gif

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I didn't do it. It was Russian hacking with collusion from Jeff.

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have received clearance from Jimmy and there was no Russian involvement. Here are your numbers:

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

digitata blasto'n

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely no further investigation needed. We were cleared the last time and I just put the paperwork away.
Thanks @SawCJack00 for doing these giveaways, I appreciate it. One day I hope to grow up and be successful like you.
Thank you @noonelikesadrytang for your power of positivity in willing your number to be selected and also not finishing your post above.

~Amber

jporter17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

So if I read this correctly, I've been declared the winner. I've been repeatedly harassed by Van in these give away contests and his nefarious hacking has created confusion and questions the legitimacy of this raffle. I think it's only fair that two frags are given away this month to correct his attempt to thwart the good deed Bill is doing on a monthly basis. Jon/Amber to receive one frag while I get the other. I'll even be a good sport and accept the smaller frag.
Vanpire is a cyber bully and I think it's time to reinstitute his raffle ban for another 6 months or a year. I'm not even sure he has a tank. Has anyone actually seen it?
Thank you Bill for doing this and putting up with all the outside agitators. JP

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 134 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back