October 1 Frag Giveaway from Epic Aquaculture - Local to Phoenix area only

TMB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This month I am giving away 1 frag of ORA Red Planet! I will draw a winner randomly on October 1st. In addition, this month I will throw in one of my Rainbow BTA's if the winner wants one. The winner can pick it up at my place in Surprise. There are no strings attached but this is for local people only. To enter, comment below that you would like a number. You can enter up until 5pm MT on October 1st at which time I will assign numbers and the drawing will happen shortly after that. Good luck!

Here is the frag:

Not sure how I'm supposed to win this with so many getting numbers!!
@Sisterlimonpot @jporter17 @vanpire @noonelikesadrytang , need I say more?
Bill - I vote for next time to send the announcement in a PM to me - seems much more fairrer that way:rolleyes:!

Carry on everyone - just my humor for the afternoon!

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just come on here to fan the flames of Van and Jeffs little feud.

I don't participate in Bill's auctions, I'm the one who manipulates the random drawing to make sure that Tom guy never wins... just be sure to keep that between us... we don't want Tom getting wind of it.

TMB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you even have any more room left in your tank for another stick, Tom?!
1600909685380.png

jporter17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just come on here to fan the flames of Van and Jeffs little feud. Huh????

I don't participate in Bill's auctions, I'm the one who manipulates the random drawing to make sure that Tom guy never wins... just be sure to keep that between us... we don't want Tom getting wind of it.

No feud, I just like to follow rules and see people win who don't already have multiples of the same frag. There are some (won't mention Van's name) that enter free drawings even while on an active drawing ban. They go on to sling hate towards others who are merely trying to win a frag to beautify their tank. I feel for Bill and Jon who are generous enough to provide these give aways. They have better things to do with their time than play referee to these kinds of shenanigans.
I wish Van the best of luck with his return to the monthly drawing.
See, no feud. JP

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 122 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back